4

Iris POV
I decided not to go home last night because I couldn't be arsed with my boyfriends sentimental shit right now, all I can think about is Olly and our night together. I stayed at Caitlin's last night, I am currently sat inside jitters thinking somethings over.

My lips still tingle from his kisses, his cologne all over my clothes...I am suddenly snapped outta' my steamy  thoughts by a hand on my shoulder. Barry I immediacy thought. But it wasn't!

I turned around and saw my boyfriends  twin brother, Sebastian. His usual trademark smirk on his face. Yep defiantly Sebastian!

"Sebastian" I greet slightly turned on by the sight of the hotter Allen sibling. Barry is the nerdy cute type but Sebastian is the hot seductive type which has always stirred something dark inside of me, Like Oliver Queen.

"Iris, how have you been?"Sebastian sits down in front of me with a regular coffee in his hand.
"Good, me and Barry are good" I quickly say, maybe too quickly.
"I didn't ask about you and Barry, I asked about you. What are you trying to hide from me Iris?"He replys suspiciously.
Damn it! I always forget that Barry maybe the academic one but Sebastian has always been better at detecting bullshit when ever it is spoken.
"Nothing, I just thought you were  inquiring about both of us" I reply trying to play if off as a misunderstanding, he seems to buy it though.

"Alright, excuse me for a second, I'm just gonna' go to the toilet, but I will be back" Sebastian winks at me before heading to the toilet. I blush.
He is either a gift from God, or temptation from the Devil.
I'm so lost in thoughts I didn't even notice he had retuned.
"That was quick Bastian" I reply seductivly, "what else are you quick at?" I wink at him.
Sebastian looks shocked at my action but quickly recovers.
"Wouldn't you like to know" he replies smugly.
Just as I am about to answer someone else joins us.
"Hey Iris, Barry" He greets us formally.
"Oliver" I answer bitterly
"Oh, Sorry. My names Sebastian, Barry's older twin brother. I'm the hotter Allen" Sebastian holds out his hand for Oliver to shake. Oliver shakes Sebastian's hand.
"Anyway I better get going Barry's going to be worried about where I am, it was lovely seeing you again Sebastian , I will see you around. Hopefully" I wink at him before bargin past Oliver roughly and exiting jitters to head back to my and Barry's apartment.

Sebastian POV

I exit the toilets and head over to 'Sebastian' and a Oliver, I join them at the table.
"Did it work?"I ask curious
"yep" Barry responded "she thought I was you, she can't tell the difference. Not anymore" he added
"Then let the games begin"I joked
"Really dude, hunger games references" Barry scolded
"What, that was funny?" I whined
"Let's just go" Oliver interrupted
"lead the way Mr Queen" I replied
"Shut up" he replied obviously done with my shit already