7

Caitlin's POV

"Barry's" phone goes off and he pulls it out, his facial expression changes slightly. Strange.

"Guys I think you should listen to this"
We all look at him and hint at him to continue.

He hits play on his phone. We listen.

Minutes pass. We are all silent, stunned but mainly angered.

I look to my right and see the sibiling I know is Barry exit the toilets , he has this innocent look on his face, one which Sebastian has never had. Barry makes his way towards us but changers his mind and heads towards the doors instead. I can see the distress on his face and decide to follow him.

As I leave the bowling alley I find Barry leaning on the wall, I walk towards him.

"Barry?"

He looks us at me surprised.

"How did you know I was Barry?" he asks confused by my knowing. The look on his face makes me shiver. How could Iris do this to him? He is literally one of a kind, I have never met such a generous, selfless and loving guy as Barry Allen-Smythe.

"Seriously, Barry, of course I know when it's you or Sebastian. You have this innocent and kind look about you, one which your brother has never been able to pull off. We also just heard the recording with you on it".

He just smiled and nods.

"I'm so sorry"
He begins to cry and I pull him in for a hug.
"Come back to my place tonight, I don't want you to be alone, I'll text Joe".
"Ok"

We walk to my car and I drive us back to my place.

Who the FUCK does Iris think she is? Like seriously, Doesn't she know how amazing he is?

We make it back to my place about 10 minutes later and Barry is completely silent mainly from shock and emotional exhaustion. I lead him toward the couch and make him sit down.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask gently.
He looks at me teary eyed.

"I just don't understand why, I thought things where good between us. I though we was gonna' be together forever, obviously I was wrong. So wrong".

"Come here" I pull him in for another hug, I can feel the tears from his eyes wet my shirt but I don't care.
"let's get you into bed. You can sleep in my guest room ok".

He just nods, stands up and follows me to the guest room.
"I have some old clothes of Ronnie's you can borrow, one second"

I go into my room and grab some old jogging bottoms and and old top for Barry to wear".
I go back to Barry and see he looking out the window.
"Here" I pass them to him.
I turn around so he can get changed.

I hear him silently get into bed. I go and sit next to him. He looks so lost I crushes me inside.

"Thanks Caitlin, for doing this".
"Your welcome, do you want me to stay with you until you fall asleep?".

He nods.

"Ok" I hold his hand gently until he falls asleep.

Iris is going to regret the day she cheated on Barry Allen-Smythe.