Chap 7: Nervous but Anxious

FYI: I kind of want to make the boys a little younger so they fit to Celia and Lily. Lily is sixteen and Celia as well so I'm making Harry sixteen and the others from sixteen to seventeen. Thx :)

Chapter 7: Nervous but Anxious

Lily's POV

The concert was great. I had stopped cryingg (thank god I had water proof mascara on). Celia and I were enjoying ourselves so much! I hadn't had the guts to tell her yet so I was going to let it be a suprise. The boys went through some more songs and one of my favorites Solte My Heart. I loved that song, I always thought the boys were singing it just for me. I had to laugh at how ironic it was to be listening to this with Harry singing it. He kept looking at me. >> When I saw your face, I fell in love<< did he really feel that was he really waiting for a girl like me? I put those thoughts in the back of my head and just tried to enjoy myself for the time being. Pretty soon the show was over and the boys said good night. I started shaking, I could already see the security guard coming towards us. I preteneded to look for my phone since Celia kept trying to leave. He finally got to us and asked >> Are you ready ladies?<<. Celia gave me a questioning look so I explained >> Apparantly Harry Styles wants to meet us <<. Celia's draw literally dropped to the ground, she looked like she was about to die. >> Well, I saw him staring, but we we we we're going to meet them <<. I sighed >> yep we are, let's go before you faint<< I said and with that the security guard led us through a door at the side of the stadium and through a couple of corridors. My heart was beating so fast. It was real, I was really going to meet him I couldn't believe it. I was worried I was sweating, did my hair look ok, was my makeup runny... I took a deep breath in and out. Celia wouldn't stop talking oh my gosh usually I was the talker she was literally driving me crazy. >>Celia, calm down girl<< I said >> you might scare them<<. >> Come on Lily, you look scared to death they are just five boys<< Celia said, I had to laugh just five boys. We were nearing a door that had a sign saying One Direction Dressing Room on it. This was it inside that door, there they were. I heard shouts coming from within. The security guard knocked, and a voice, a voice that could only be that of Harry Styles said >>Come in<<. The door opened, and there he was standing there in perfection staring right at me. All I could magange to say was >> Hi, I'm Lily<<.