Chap 11: She Melts my Heart

So I just realized that I forgot to mention that she answered the message in the last chapter oooppps. Well I went back and corrected it sorry for any confusion :) I am writing this chapter while listening to the Midnight Memories Album.

Chapter 11: She Melts my Heart

Naill's POV

It had been a great idea from Harry to invite Celia and Lily to brunch. I seriously couldn't wait to see Celia again. I hadn't felt this good in weeks. Most of the time on tour the boys had to get my spirits up because I was constantly missing home...(Listening to don't forget where you belong) but around Celia, all those feelings disappeared, she literally gave my heart wings. We had spent the whole morning talking about the most random things. Everything from school to football to jobs. Right at the moment we were talking about where I was from and where she was from. It turns out Celia knew what it was like to be away from home too. She had been born in Italy and really loved it there but didn't get to go back that much, but when she did she loved it. She had friends there, family, favorite places everything. We could relate to eachother on that note, we both knew how bad homesickness good be. I told her about Mullingar and how much I loved it there. I hadn't been back for a few months now and it was getting hard on me. She told me about how she understood how I felt and we literally just stared at eachother for a few seconds. Her smile was like out of a painting, her face even more angelic. I couldn't believe it, >>So do you have a a...<< I said >> A boyfriend<< she responded ending my sentence. I nodded and waited , my heart eas beating so quickly, and then finally she shook her head. I let out a sigh of relief but how was a girl like this not taken yet, it was absoluetly amazing to me. I looked at her and realized she was staring at Harry and Lily I looked over at them too. They were perfect for eachother both had that brown hair but Harry had green eyes and Lily blue, but they stilll seemed to match. They were deep into a conversation about their last relationship. Apparantly Lily had never had a real "boyfriend" unless you count holding hands at the age of eight as she put it, and Harry said he had only had a few. I smirked and looked down at my plate it was empty before everyone else's which was normal I looked at Celia's. So was hers wow. >> You have a big appetite<< I said smiling and pointing at her plate. She nodded >>Just like you<<. I laughed. Time flew by and soon everyone had to leave. THe seven of us where standing outside the restaurant when Liam said, >>Girls I heard there's a great little shopping centre here would you like to meet us there tomorrow<< Celia and Lily nodded. Everyone said there goodbyes and I realized that Harry and Lily hugged for a long time. As Celia came over to me I pulled her into one of my (as most fans put it )"bear hugs". She rested her head on my shoulder and I smiled. Soon Lily pulled Celia away from me. As i watched her walk away I almost felt a little bit teary Zayn came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. >>Nialler, let me give you a bit of advice. Never let that girl go, I've only known her for a couple hours, but I've also known a good share of other girls. She's the good kind mate, she's the type you never want to loose<< with that he pulled me with him and we started walking back to the car. I turned around one last time and saw her looking over at me, I got red and so did she.  I waved and she waved back and that was all that needed to be said.