heaven's wrath!

I rolled over and looked at my clock on the night stand it read 3:30 a

I rolled over and looked at my clock on the night stand it read 3:30 a.m. I was awaken by the sound of loud music, i slid on my slippers never mind the fact that i only had on some boy shorts and a two toned powder blue and black muscle tee. I proceeded to storm out my upstairs bedroom and into the living room to stop the madness. As soon as i opened my room door I bumped into something or someone! I slightly tilted my head up to see this cutie in a black tee red jeans and black timbs, i had to do a double take when I saw those two sexy braids going down his back! I had to put an end to this though sleep was calling!

"What the hell really goin on" i ask

"My bad lil mama I was tryna get to the restroom. " he smiled lightly but i was crancky kus my sleep was interrupted.

"It's a restroom downstairs " i smiled back being a smart ass n brushed past him and down the stairs. When i got there it was a full blown block party in my living room, i went to the stereo and turned it off people looked at me like i was crazy but soon their faces changed once they realized mines. My brother Mack walked up with this stupid look on his face like he to didn't know what time it was! Lord these people I thought, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to the other room . Shortly after we entered the room the music came back on i lost it.

"Say u betta tell em stop touchin shit like they stay here I'll set it off!" I say lifting the back of his shirt to reveal his gun. Mack jus shook his head and laughed cause I did it before and he know I'll do it again!

(in case you ain't noticed i don't have to many tight screws i will let loose in a minute! ) being the youngest i get away with a lot and I'm very bossy!

"Aye b just chill we just tryna have a lil party for my homie Justice he new out here!" Mack said trying to make light of the situation

"One who is Justice and two what that got to do with me?!"

"I'm Justice who askin?"

I looked behind me to see who said that and it was the fine boy from upstairs! At this point i still ain't care who he was i just wanted some sleep! I finally brought myself to respond

"That's nice for you but back to you Mack keep it down or I'm comin back with my twins! " I walked back into the living room snatched the CD out the cd player and broke it. A girl jumped up and screamed

"Aye that was my cd! "

"Tough cookie " i said and threw the cd her way and said "choke on it!"

"You gone pay for that" the random yelled I'm already sick of this ho! I walked upstairs and opened my top dresser and pulled out my baby. Normally I wouldn't have pulled my gun when my hands coulda did the work, but a nigga tryna get dis ova with so I can get some sleep. I walked back to the living room and got on top of the girl and put my gun in her face !

"Make me pay now cause this my crib mami!" She looked like a deer caught in head lights she let a single tear roll down her cheek!

"Just like I figured nothin" I said wishing she would do sum my best friend was standing next to me trying to calm me! I felt a strong set of arms lift me off the girl i was mad as ever! They didn't put me down until we were in the other living room it was dark the only light was the one from the main living room. So i still had my guard up and gun raised. But back to the person who now had me in their lap!