It's ok to wake up!

Ashton

How do you comfort the one you love when they lose someone they love when it feels as if they've died with them. How do you keep living for them, for yourself for everyone around you how do you not died with them. That's how I'm feeling how do I live knowing that I couldn't protect the one person I vowed to die for the child I vowed to raise protect love nurture I couldn't be any good to anybody if I tried because I broke my promises I wasn't a man I was a boy trying to do grown man things without a clue of what grown meant. I lost my baby man I lost my baby, my love my wife my life my reason for living that part of me was gone. We lost dammit WE we lost us something that would keep us whole something that would bring US joy and pain WE lost US!

As I laid by Leahs side I couldn't get out my feelings quick enough she needed me, she needed me to be strong for her to protect what was left of her heart mind and body and I would that's the least I could do. I had to stay strong for everybody I was the oldest and leah's family I know it hit all the girls hard I had to try and redeem myself and try to man up.

"It's ok to wake up baby girl i gotchu and I always will!" I said kissing her cheek repeatedly it's been two weeks and she still hasn't woke up she didn't even get to hear the news. I made it my business to stay by her side everyday we got her moved to a different room a bigger one around less people with a bigger bed cause I wasn't leaving. Our family tried there best to be with us but it didn't make sense for them to wait around everyday I'd be sure to inform them. I spoke with the doctors a week ago and they said the same thing not a trace of the baby they even offered a pill for her to take when she wakes up as a form of abortion i was numb and they wasn't making this easier.

"A- A- Ash!" I could hear very faint i was sure it wasn't Leah cause her eyes were still closed. I started praying cause I must've been hallucinating
"Father if you can hear me I wanna ask that first I stop hallucinating then I wanna ask that you wake my girl up it's almost been a week n I just wanna hear my baby girls voi-

"Aaasshh!" I heard in more of a whisper I knew it was the real deal cause she squeezed my hand

" I'm right here baby let me get you a nurse." I said kissing her cheek before pressing the button on her bed two nurses came and immediately began to check on her while I stepped to the side to let our family know she's woke

La familia ❤️🛑🛑🛑

AshyAss
Leah's woke

HellNOTheaven 👹
Otw
TristianNoKhloe 🥴
Have you spoke with her yet
WackMack 🤮
Rounding up now
RayCharles 😎🕴🏽
Look at god 🙌🏾
Ashyass
nah it just happened don't tell her I wanna wait as long as i can.

"She seems to be doing good the doctor will be in here shortly her throat maybe a little hoarse from having that tube in her mouth." One of the nurses said after checking on her.

"Thank you can u bring up some water and jello?" I asked knowing she loved it. I sat back in my spot and just held her hand  admiring her baby girl was stronger than a lot of people it was hard to break her spirit.

Leah