Let the party begin

"Now i got love all over meee and baby you touchevery part of meee

"Now i got love all over meee and baby you touchevery part of meee."

"Look at lil shorty blow I ain't know you could." Justice said causing me to laugh and smile "it's alot you ain't know bout me but seeing as though they pushed you off on me yo will learn a lil sum!" I replied half jokingly

"That's cute, tell me sum how you get into this line of business? "

I glanced at him for a sec and continued driving i finally found myself tellin em idk why i did prob cause he was the first person crazy enough to ask.

"Cause it's what my family does why you in it?"

"Cause it came to me and helped me provide for my little brother and mother. "

"That's wassup is that who you came down here with?"

"Nah i came a week ago alone but my girl and brother should be here within the hours so they to can enroll in school for tomorrow. "

"Aw that's what's up you playin house! You ready cus we been here?"

"Oh shoot my bad ma let's roll!"

We had been to four stores. Forever 21, MK, Coach, Papaya and were headed to about five more before I was ready to leave. Of course I made Justice hold my bags. "Hey bae who dis?" I heard a voice ask me I looked back to see my basketball boo. Jasper, I smiled "wassup cutie and my people's Justice, who you wit?" He pulled me into his arms and kissed my neck. Justice burst out laughin ugh I hate him! "Yo Heaven was we gone still hit those other stores told you I had to catch up with my people? "

"Yea guy I'm comin, gimmie some lips!" He squeezed my waist and skillfully snaked his tongue in my mouth if it wasn't for Justice and his hatin I coulda stayed for forever. "See you tonight love!" He said finally lettin go "yea u do dat." The whole ride home Justice was quiet like he had been thankin. Seemed to me like he had a prob with me and baby kissing he even passed a smart comment. "Yo brothers ain't gone trip bout you swappin spit with des lil dudes out here?" Like jealous much!!!!!
.......

Gia