The meeting room!

Our meeting room was like a conference room and a college classroom all in one it looked exactly alike, it was a big brown table with chairs around it and behind the table on the right side , it had a screen and a white board, flat screen and some...

Our meeting room was like a conference room and a college classroom all in one it looked exactly alike, it was a big brown table with chairs around it and behind the table on the right side , it had a screen and a white board, flat screen and some it was decked out, we all found a seat and waited for Justice to get back Tristian caught us up with ha life a lil then in walked Justice 20 minutes late! "Come sit up front Justice I want you to hear dis. I'm thinkin why she let dis nigga sit in front of me ion giv a damn what y'all say da front is me n my brothers not dis nigga. I was shootin daggers at Tris but she wouldn't even look at me cause she knew I was heated! The head chair finally turned around to reveal no other than Justin Sims for some strange reason him n Justice look just alike weird huh!

Welll come to find out he's not only my sister's best friend and business partner but Justices older brother lik omg small world! Cheers erupted throughout the room it was so many people in the room i say at least a good 30 (but the crew don't stop der.) I ain't seen him since me and Gia were 14 he got sent off to his people n got locked up two years later he did a year 9 months and 28 days yes baby Tristian was on a count down making sure everybody knew. He had to wait for a year to get off probation so he could come back to the state. Tris had to pay a steep amount to make sure he ain't do more than 2 years! I knew she wouldn't make it if he was in their any longer. He to was also like a big brother to me he taught me how to shoot my first gun when Mack nem was to busy, he even helped raise me my parents been locked up since I was four ain't no tellin when dey gone be out I write em from time to time. Tristian had to start hustlin at age 15 to provide for the five of us if it wasn't for Justin's grandmother Bella the state woulda took us since we were all under the age of 18. She took us in til the people got off our back and then Trist got us a nice condo. Jus, n Ash helped that's why we here now! That's my father figure! I almost teared up I had to look away! Growin up I called him my dad most of the time Tristian would always try n stop me but he would take up for me sayin "I'm the closest thing she got to one so don't ruin it for her!"

"If Gia ain't forgot about me I know Heaven bet not have." He said after huggin Gia and walkin around the table with open arms I jumped up out my chair smilin n said "how could I forget daddy Justin" I said joking as he hugged me we rocked from side to side for a minute.

"Ight wit all dat gay shh" Mack said we all bust out laughin "why hate Mack Gia don't like hatas!" I shot back we all began laughin as Tristan Justin and Justice shared a few words then we settled down and started the meeting. I could tell this was gonna be a long one...

Tristian