chapter 3

"W-what?" North shouted. "He can't be back, we got rid of him years ago!"

"I'm not sure we did north, evidently he wasn't as afraid of his nightmares as we thought." Jack implied in a worried tone.

...

"What's going on?!" Tooth screamed as she was frown through the sky. Chattering and laughing filled her ears as little black shapes appeared around her. "Fearlings! Ohh no!"

"Put me d- Ahhhhhhh!" tooth screamed as she was thrown down a dark ditch into a jet black room, and knocked unconscious.

"Wake up tooth. Its time to pay, give me what I want!" A voice came from the shadows as tooth opened her eyes. "Come on, come on. That's it. Have a beautiful little nightmare."

The voice drifted of but as tooth came around completely she felt a pain in her back. Her wings were bound together by black sand and her feet tied to the end of the bed she was placed on. Her sweaty skin was sticking to the fabric of the sheets as she tried to untie her feet from the frame. Her hands were free to move around but she couldn't escape without her feet or wings freed. "Pitch! You get back her right now! I know its you!" She screamed while frantically waving her hands around in an attempt to disperse the shadows and sand that surrounded her. "Pitch! Why did you do this?"

Once again she herd chattering as she began to calm herself but, in a frantic attempt to free herself from the bondage, she reached for the shadows to search for anything that could help her.

"It's useless tooth, your mine." Pitch's face appeared becides her after grabbing her outstretched hand. "You have something that I want, and you will give it to me!"

pitch's face filled with a large grin as he held her hand much tighter making her cry in pain as he reached for her wings. "I want his teeth!"

"His-his teeth? but why?" tooth sits blank faced and puzzled until a sudden realisation struck her. "his memories!"

"Precisely, toothiana. You see, if he loses his memories then he will be helpless and weak, I can get him and make him like me. He will be black frost!"

Tooth gasped in horror at the thought of it all, jack was strong enough without working for pitch. If they worked together then it would be the end of all of the guardians.

Pitch's black clothing was blending with the deep shadows surrounding tooth and only his pale grey face and jet black eyes could be seen.

"Maybe you are thinking, why jack, why not me or sandman? Well, I'll tell you why... its because you all have to many memories." He carried on while gazzing into her eyes. "Your hearts are to full, jack still feels lonely and outcasted. Why, just today he was full of fear that Jamie Bennet would forget him. Its that fear that makes him an easy target! The perfect example for my... well, I can't tell you everything now can I? Or it will take away the fun of it all."

Pitch's face lit as he saw the pain and sadness fill inside tooths eyes. He reached in, grabbed her chin and forced her head in his direction before firmly pushing her onto the bed. He held her at her throat as the fearlings held her arms and feet in position, "your mine toothiana and nothing apart from those teeth is going to free you! Whether you leave here alive is your choice."