Flasbacks

9 years later.    

    "Okay so this is the end of the topic and that means there will be a test tomorrow so you should all prepare."

Ugh our teacher really knows how to spoil our mood.I hear mumbles and groans and I know that yep everyone is angry. Well I have no problem cos I'm definitely going to ace that test I always do.

    "Oh and by the way tomorrow there'll be a surprise for you guys cos we'll have a new student in our midst. He is someone most of you know very well so brace yourselves okay.Have a nice day and don't forget tomorrow we have a test good day."

       A new student and it's a boy wow that will be cool.I hope he's someone who will challenge me cos I'm tired of topping the class with ease I need some competition you know.I walk to my locker and I see my friends walking over to me I already know what they want a night teacher.

     "Kiraaa so since there's gonna be a test tomorrow we were wondering if..."

    "If you could come to my house for a sleep over so I can help you guys study right."I finish the sentence for Richeal before she does.

   " Gosh Kira you seem to know us so well" Richeal says in a flattering manner.

   "Yh I do you are my best friends and you know you are always welcome to my place okay".

" Yh thanks babe".

   We see sofia starring at someone we turn to catch a glimpse of the person an it's none other than Xavier Montez her long time crush.She should just tell him one day and stop torturing herself.

   "Yo Sofia were you even here at all" Richeal brings her attention back to us.

          "Yh I was erm kinda" she says in a shy manner.

"You know Sofia you should tell him that you like him you might never know the feeling could be mutual". I advise her

       She gives me a rather sad face " Kira you don't understand, just look at Xavier he's perfect and handsome and me well I'm just you know ".

        " Beautiful in your own way you shouldn't belittle yourself like that okay."I still wonder why she doesn't want to see her beauty.

      "Thanks Kira you are the best ,know let's go eat I'll pay" we walk out of the school and make it to our favourite pizza shop.What could go wrong in our lives?Nothing.

    Jake's Pov

I can't believe I'm finally back to this town the place I had the best memories of my childhood.Nothing has really changed in this small town and I love it just the way it is.I have kept myself hidden from everyone but I decided to give my friend Xavier a huge surprise. I walk to his home and I am shocked at how well I remember the place.I knock on the door and a middle aged woman I recognise as Mr's Montez opens the door.She gasps and I know beyond doubt that she still recognises me I really am happy right now.

      "Jake Reynolds my dear how are you it's been ages awwww". She pulls me into a tight hug and I hug her back.

         " Yes Mr's Montez how are you".

"I'm good my boy Xavier is in his room I guess you still remember the room if you still remember this house. Come on go surprise your friend he has missed you so much". 

        I give her a warm smile and I wonder how he's going to react.I knock on his door and I hear his response okay it's show time.

     " Xavier"  I call him cos he's on his study table busy learning. Woah hold it right there Xavier is studying okay that's weird.He turns his back and the look he gives me is priceless

    "Holy wall of Jericho Jake Reynolds my dude my maaan." He jumps out of his study desk and he gives me the biggest hug of my life.

    "Man I can't tell you how much I've missed you you left and I never got a hi from you for 9 good years man that's cold."

     "Yh I know man but my parents stopped me from having any sort of connection with any one so I kinda lost everyone's contact". I explained to him.

   " Don't worry dude but why are you here are you here for...wait you are the guy that our teacher was talking of today right.I get it now cos he said most of us know you so well."

      "Yh I'm here to stay man."

We sit on his bed and we talk of all the things I've missed all these years fortunately no one is dead and I skip the part that I lost my dad last year, I just didn't want to sour the mood.I finally ask of the one person I've so much Kira Micheals.

     "The smartest and prettiest girl on campus she's good.We have a test tomorrow and I know she's definitely going to ace the test she always does".

    I can't help but feel proud my Kira the smartest girl on in school that's good to hear.I'll definitely give her some competition she can't handle.

" So dude anyone seen you apart from me"Xavier asks me.

     "Naah only you and I wanna keep it that way I plan on surprising a lot of people tomorrow okay."I reply back in a cunning manner.

        " Yh I know especially Kira right? "

"Yh especially Kira"

      "Okay dude it's kinda getting late so I'll go home I'll see you tomorrow okay and don't forget to keep my arrival a secret okay"

            "Sure man whatever you say.It's good to have you back again." We move downstairs and I say goodbye to his mum apparently his dad is not back from work so I'll see him later.

                I walk back to our lonely mansion it's really boring it kinda looks like a musuem.I enter the house and my mum begins her endless interrogations this woman is really getting on my nerves.

   "Jake where did you go" I chose to ignore her I'm seriously not in the mood for a fight.

    "Jake I asked you a question answer me Jake" she says angrily.My relationship with my parents really changed when they dragged me away from this town.It aggravated when my dad died last year.My mum and I have been quarreling since then.

    "I went to Xavier's house mum is that wrong huh".

    " Jake I told you not to mingle with those low class people you have to stay away fom them." I can't believe my ears my mum is such a monster sometimes.

   "Look mum you and dad controlled my life for a very long time but you can't control my life anymore I'm old enough to know what I want okay.I've not having this discussion with you goodnight".

          I go to my room and slam the door so hard I didn't realise how angry I was.I take a shower to clear my thoughts right now.I won't allow my mum to control my life in that manner.I will do whatever it takes even if it takes my last breath.

     Hello guys please don't forget to send in your comments let me know what you think
    Love you all😘