I Am in Love (No. 73 Madeline Pratt)

"Dove?" Red calls for Davina. She comes up behind him.

"What is it, Raymond?" he jumps then turns around. He shakes his head, smiling.

"Madeline Pratt has asked for my assistance. I've recruited you."

"Oh-kay. What exactly am I going to do for her?"

"Steal the effigy from the Turkish Embassy." her mouth gapes open

"No way! I could be killed for that! Send Liz over there!"

"Lizzie is having trouble at home, I'm afraid."

Davina shakes her head, terrified. "Raymond, I can't. I can't go there, alone, and steal a foreign-" Red cuts her off.

"Dove, you won't be alone, I'm your plus one. You have me. And I'm not going to let anything happen to you." she nods and lets out a sigh of relief.

"Okay. Here goes nothin, I guess." Red smiles.

"The administer always has his ID attached to the lapel on his coat, Maddie said that makes it easy to swipe. You will take his ID to Aram so he could copy it, if you run out of time, Donald will distract."

Davina nodded "Alright." 

-----

She waited until she saw the administer coming. She swiped his ID card off and handed it to Aram. Donald Ressler was watching from outside the van.

"Aram, you guys have 10 minutes." Aram was still processing the information from the card. Ressler pokes his head in the van.

"The time gap is closing guys! We need to get that card back to him!"

Ressler bumped into the administer. "I'm, so sorry." Aram handed Davina back the card.

She bumped into the administer. "Oh! I'm sorry, sir! I'm such a klutz." He muttered 

"Americans."

----------

Davina and Red are at the party. Davina is in a long, blood red dress. Liz is in a brighter red dress.

 Liz is in a brighter red dress