Bryce?! ( No. 106 The Good Samaritan)

Davina follows Red as he tries to find the people responsible for the attempt on his life. He encounters the paramedic that got his chip out. She cries as Red interrogates her in his car.

"They just picked me up in an ambulance. I didn't even know where we were going! They told me I had five minutes to extract the chip from your neck."

"Who did?"

"I don't know!" The paramedic cried. While Red interrogates her, Davina finds the man who checked Red's vital signs and injected him with the drug.

"I...I was just hired to check his vitals and inject him with the drug that increases pain. I-I...I was surprised that it was him!"

"Who hired you to stick him?"

"I..I don't know. We never met in person. There was a dropsite. I was paid cash. Fives and tens."

She called Red. "The guy that checked your vitals is dead, but he said he was paid in cash, and he never met the person that hired him."

"Thank you, Dove. The paramedic is dead as well, I think it's time we pay Theodore a visit."

"Who's Theodore?"

"The only club owner I know that pays his employees in cash with fives and tens."

"That guy's gonna end up dead, isn't he?" Red chuckles

"It's possible."

Dembe gets a call from Liz. "Put him on, and where's Davina?"

"Mr. Reddington and Miss Chase are busy."

"Yeah, well tell them to meet me at the Post Office. We need help with another case." 

Dembe hangs up and goes to Davina and Red. Davina holds up one finger, telling Dembe to wait. Red interrogates the club owner.

"Red! Please! I swear that's all I know! So are we finished?" he nods

"Yes, Theodore. We're finished." He pours out the rest of his vodka over Theodore's head, then lights a cigar. He puts the lit cigar in Theodore's mouth. 

Red laughs "Oh my God! The suspense is killing me." He fires his pistol at Theodore. Davina flinches and gasps.

"Wow. Didn't see that coming." he shrugs

"I'm unpredictable. Now come on, Dove. Let's find out what Lizzie wants." she nods and follows him out of the club.

---------

Lizzie mutters as she sees Davina. "Where's Reddington?"

"He told you, his house is clean, yours isn't. He's not coming back in here until the songbird in our midst stops singing."

Liz sighs "Alright, well we found out the Good Samaritan's victims all have family members with the same injuries." Davina nods

"What if the family members were abused by the victims? Maybe the Good Samaritan is giving them a taste of their own medicine." Meera nodded

"Yeah, but when we went to Karl's home, he wasn't there."

"He's taking back the place that was taken from him. His childhood home." Cooper nods

"Agent Keen, Agent Ressler, roll out. Now!" Davina's phone rings. She looks at Aram 

"It's Red. I gotta go." She answers her phone

"What do ya got, Red?"

"Come over here. You'll be surprised."

--------

Davina goes to a house that was just sold. Her mouth gapes open once she sees him. "Bryce?!"

"Davina! Hey babe

"Davina! Hey babe." She shakes her head, astonished

"How did you get here?" he shrugs "Same as you, I guess." Red shakes his head.

"Enough chit chat. Bryce, sit your ass down and tell her what you told me."

Bryce laughs and shakes his head "No! I'm calling the police because your trespassing, AND you're #4 on the FBI's most wanted list!" Red fires his gun at him.

Davina's eyes widen "Red!" he looks at her, then at Bryce.

"He talks too much, Dove." Bryce's eyes widen, he stares down at the gunshot wound

"You...you shot me! You can't shoot me!"

"Tell her, Bryce Lions." He sighs

"Argh! Alright! I'm the mole, Davina. I killed Diane Fowler, then leaked out the blueprints of the blacksite to Reddington's enemies. I'm the dirty rat."

Davina shakes her head "Bryce, how could you? Red is an informant for the FBI! Those people wanted him dead!"

"As do I." She shakes her head

"What?"

"Don't be so naive, Davina. Can't you see what's happening here? You're my girl, and that criminal is trying to steal you away from me. That criminal is in love with you."

"He has a name, Bryce! Stop referring to him as just "that criminal"!"

"He is a criminal, Davina!" he pauses, realizing how much she's defending Red.

"And you're in love with him too, aren't you? That's why you're defending that monster. Because you love him."

"He's not a monster, Bryce."

"Yes I am, Dove. Especially compared to you, a sweet innocent little dove that doesn't belong in my cruel world." she stops arguing with Bryce

"Red, you're not a monster. Not to me." he smiles. Bryce scoffs, Davina's brown eyes glare at him.

"We're done, Bryce. You try to get Red, my best friend in this world and the one man that knows how I can go back home killed?" she sobs. Bryce shakes his head

"It's not over, Davina." Red fires his gun at him, sending Bryce back to the real world.

She looks at him. "Red, I mean it. You're not a monster, not to me."