Red!! Help!!! (No. 161 The Stewmaker)

Davina walks with Lizzie. "So, you think Red's right? About Tom?"

"I don't know. But I don't think it's any of your business." Davina nods 

"Don't you have a court hearing soon?" Lizzie nods "Yeah."

"Red wants to see you, Liz." She mutters 

"What, are you the female Dembe now?" Davina giggles. "No, I'm just sayin Red wants to see you. Maybe he even wants to see both of us, I don't know."

Lizzie nods "Come on, you and Ressler and I are going to that court meeting." Ressler smiled.

"Nice to see you here with us, Chase. Nothing would make me happier than to see Larka behind bars." he smirks. Lizzie giggles.

Red met with Liz and Davina. Dembe speaks to him "We better make this quick if you want to make it to your appointment."

"This won't take long."

 Liz mutters "You realize Davina and I are joining Ressler in court in a few hours." Red nods.

 "Yes. Larka's reached out to me for help." Davina cocks her head

"With what?" 

"He's asked me to give him a new life. Passports, ID's, he wants to leave the country." Lizzie shakes her head. 

"Larka's not going anywhere. I have a witness that's going to testify against him."

"Lizzie, you're not going to have a good day in court at all." She and Davina leave. 

Ressler joins them at the courthouse. The witness disappears. Liz shakes her head. 

"Davina, see if Reddington knows anything about the disappearances." she nods and dials his number.

"Just out of curiosity, what number am I on your speed dial?"

"1"

"I'm touched, Dove. What can I do for you?" She blushes once he says 'I'm touched.' She shakes her head.

"Liz's witness disappeared. All we found is a very clean, like spotless, motel room."

"Hmm. You said all the other bodies were never found?"

"Yeah."

"Go to the bathtub. Run your fingers around the drain." Davina walks toward the red bathtub. She runs her fingers around the drain.

"What does it smell like?" She sniffed her fingers

"Chemicals."

"See Dove? Now I'm interested. Dove, Lizzie's witness is dead. The Stewmaker is in town. You two are going to need a plumber."

Davina and Lizzie take Larka away. He scoffs at them. "Agent Chase, you embarrassed me. You two think you know me? With your profiles? You have no idea." Davina gets knocked out by an explosion. Lizzie gets away from the chaos.

Lizzie calls Red. "Agent Chase has been taken."

"Meet me in the Post Office."

------

"A man who is only known as The Stewmaker. He takes the right mixture of chemicals, and literally makes all your problems disappear. We need to meet with the person who hired him, Larka."

"We're gonna need backup."

"No, no backup of any sort. Just me going. Larka is our only link to finding the Stewmaker. You mess this up, then you people can find what's left of Agent Chase, yourselves." Ressler protested

"I'm going with you. She's mine and Keen's partner."

"Donald, this is my world, and you're a tourist. If you say the wrong thing or make the wrong move, we're both dead."

"I'll blend in and keep my mouth shut."

------

Davina is led somewhere by the Stewmaker. She speaks "My name is Davina Chase. I have a name. I have a boyfriend, I have two brothers. I want you to know who I am."

Silence

"What's your name? I should at least know the name of the person that's going to kill me." The Stewmaker remains silent.

"I know the name they call you out there. It's so.....demeaning." He looks at her

"What? What name do they call me?" Davina strains to look at him through the blindfold.

"You don't know?" He takes the blindfold off of her. "They call you the Stewmaker. Because of how you make them disappear."

"I'm sorry, Agent Chase. But I was hired to kill you. This liquid will paralyze you in a matter of minutes. Hold still, this is going to hurt." Davina whimpers and lets out an agonizing scream.

-----

Red calls Animal Control after taking the canine hair from the evidence. 

"Hi, this is Kelly from Animal Control, how may I help you?" Red smiles

"Hi, Kelly? This is Stanley Kornish, this an emergency. My dog got out and I was wondering if I could trouble you for the code on his chip and transfer it to this device. He's an emotional support dog. Please hurry I'm having trouble breathing." he says holding his tablet in his lap. Seconds later, he's tracked Stanley's dog.

"Dembe, we're going to make an unscheduled stop at the butcher shop." 

Stanley's dog chews the meat Red gave him. 

Davina looks up at Stanley. "I was wrong about you. You're not perfect." She closes her eyes, and Red punches Stanley. He then gently tends to Davina. Her eyes flutter open, he smiles.

"Hello, Dove. The effects will wear off soon, you're going to be fine." He wheels Davina away from Stanley, then he turns around.

"Okay. Shall we get started?"

Red starts speaking to Stanley. Davina looks from the corner of her eye.

"Red, he couldn't help it. It's who he is."

"Maybe you're right. Maybe he's not damaged beyond repair. Maybe he can change."  Stanley looks at Red. Then Red snaps.

"Or maybe not." He lowers Stanley into his own chemical stew. Davina's eyes widen.

------

Agent Ressler finds Davina and Red.

"Where's Stanley?" Red smiles  "We had a bit of an accident. Agent Chase needs medical attention." Ressler rushes to Davina. 

Donald Ressler brings Davina out from Stanley's hunting cabin. She stumbles and he pulls her back up to her feet. He hugs her tightly.

Later, Davina sits in an ambulance. She looks at Red. 

"You're a monster." he nods

"Yes."

"How do you live with that?" Red smiles

"By saving your life, Dove."