Red Cares For Me (No. 84 Wujing)

A man comes up to Red and Davina. Red is playing chess with her. 

"A message from Wujing."

"Good God, not here." Davina smirks. Red still thinks their visitor is too close to him.

"Miss Chase and I prefer to play with each other in private."

Davina stifles a giggle

Davina stifles a giggle. He smiles.

"Queen check."

"I know a check when I see one, Red." She moves her rook 

"Your queen is mine, Reddington." His queen snatches her rook.

"Thank you, Dove. You were saying?"

Later they stop playing. Red speaks to her.

"Wujing has sought my help, Dove." She smirks

"Wujing doesn't exist, Red. He's a myth."

"That's what they said about Deep Throat. And the G spot."

She sighs

She sighs. "Alright, so what is my part in this?"

"You are Rebecca "Becky" Givens, you and your sister Carolyn are encryption artists. Lizzie is going as Carolyn Givens, your sister."

Davina mutters. "Red, I don't know anything about encrypting and neither does Liz." 

"Which is why I've reached out to Agent Malik. She has an encryption friend that can teach you and Lizzie a few things."

She smiled "Okay. Okay, let's do it."

-----

Lizzie and Davina learn encryption from Meera Malik's friend. Meera looks at Davina.

"Do you two smoke?"

"No."

"Well now you do, or you're trying to quit. This is a very thin tracking device that goes on your neck. It can't be detected by security, looks just like a nicotine patch."

Donald Ressler mutters "Where is Reddington? He should be here by now." Red comes up behind him

"Ready?" Ressler looks at Davina and Liz. "We could encrypt a false message." Red shakes his head.