10. Pause (Sebastian)

"Godfuckingdammit," Chris hisses as his phone rings.

I smile up at him, saying, "We can wait a few minutes. It's 3am and I'm not even warmed up yet. That and it's probably important if someone's calling you at 3am."

He answers and puts his phone on speaker, asking sharply, "What is it, Scarlett?"

"Hello to you too, sunshine," she says. "Anyways, what are you doing awake at 3am? I was just going to leave a voicemail."

I grin wickedly.

He just realized that he's totally fucked.

His eyes widen and the black of his pupils cover his baby blue irises. His eyes flutter closed and his head falls back against the pillows as I wrap my lips around the head of his cock and take him all the way in until he reaches the back of my throat.

     Good luck talking now, baby.

"I figured I would answer," he says, trying not to let her figure out that, yeah, I'm giving him one hell of a blowjob.

"Bullshit," she says. "Where's Seb?"

"He's sleeping," he tells her as he watches me do it all over again.

Chris' steeled composure nearly cracks, his eyes rolling back and his breathing quickly becoming ragged.

     Sleeping with you, actually.

"You sure?" She asks.

"Yes, I'm sure. When we got home I had to carry him to bed because he was already asleep," he says as he puts his free hand on top of my head.

Pause.

That's what that means.

We established our boundaries, rules, and safe words pretty quickly, so that makes this easy.

I happily stay put with his rock-hard cock in my mouth.

     He's fucking beautiful. Jesus.

"Holy fuck," he mouths at me before letting his head fall back again.

     Hell yeah!

"Well, I guess I'll tell you why I called then," she says. "I got ahold of a few of the scenes in the drafted script for Avengers 4. Don't ask me how I managed to do it, but one of the writers reached out to me for input. I recommended that they let you and Seb improvise the scenes."

     Improvise what exactly?

"What's in it?" He asks her.

"A Steve and Bucky reunion that's going to shake Marvel as we know it," she says.

     Oh, fucking hell.

I raise an eyebrow at Chris.

"Tell me," he says, almost immediately.

He can tell I'm not about to play a goddamn guessing game.

Start talking, Scarlett!

     If you don't, I'm going to go back to what I was doing before you called, and that's making my boyfriend scream and moan my name.

I don't think you'd enjoy hearing that, so make it snappy.

"It's definitely mostly fanservice, but it finally brings together entire relationship in the cinematic universe together, full circle," she explains before pausing for dramatic effect, and then she goes on. "The initial reunion is a kiss, in front of literally everyone they know the very moment that the Avengers rescue everyone that was trapped in Soulworld. The next scene, when they're finally alone, is a conversation between the two about Bucky's memories having returned to him, and he asks Steve if he still has feelings for him...or if some of his memories got messed up. Steve then looks at him in shock and says that nothing got messed up, that it's true. He asks if Bucky still has feelings for him. Bucky then says something about not feeling sure about how he feels about anything except for Steve, and then they end up being the romantic icons of the rest of the script and the next several movies."

"What makes you say that they're the icons?" Chris asks her.

"They have sex and say 'I love you' to each other for the first time since the 1940s," she says. "It's intense. Seriously intense. And I'm only saying that because all the cameras are going to be focused on is hands and faces, and the uniforms, weapons, and gear on the floor. It's very heavily implied."

I look up at him, big doe eyes and everything, and he smiles warmly at me.

"Holy shit. I'll have to tell Seb first thing in the morning," Chris tells her, grinning at me like a cat. "He's going to freak out if I don't."

Hello? Right here, meatball!

"They wanted someone else's perspective," Scarlett says, "And I've passed them over to you, so expect a call from the writing team within the next few days."

"Do you know if everyone comes back?" He asks her.

"From what I saw," she says, "Only a handful of the characters that Thanos killed come back, and a few key people are killed to end phase three of the cinematic universe."

"As long as more people are alive than dead in the end, it'll work," he tells her.

"That's exactly what I was thinking," she says.

"Thanks for calling and letting me know what I have to look forward to," Chris says.

"No problem," she says softly. "Goodnight, Chris."

"Goodnight, Scar," he says, and then she hangs up and he pitches his phone to the floor. "Okay, to hell with that. I've got more important things to worry about right now."

     He smiles at me, sighs happily, and presses his hand to my face. His cheeks are flushed and his big blue eyes are shining. It's hard to believe that I'm the reason why he's come undone.

     Jesus Christ, you have no idea how hot you look right now, babe. You make me so fucking proud.

     And hard. Definitely hard.

     Fuck.

     "C'mere," he whispers as he runs his thumb across my cheek.

     Once I let his wonderfully thick cock slip out of my mouth, I move back up to where he is, saying softly, "But I was doing such a good job."

     Chris hums happily, "I know, baby. Such a damn good job too." He sets his hands on my hips as I straddle him. "You've got me so close already and I love how you make me feel. I just want to do something else...something more intimate."

     I raise an eyebrow, "What is it?"

    "I want to skip the rest of the foreplay, and, honestly," he says, "I want to fuck you."

     Fire flashes through every fiber of my being and my heart skips half a dozen beats.

     Oh, fuck, that's hot.

     He takes my hands in his as he says, "Take your time if you need to think."

     I shake my head, "No, no, I don't need to think." I smile. "It's not even a question. Yes, absolutely. Please. I beg you."

     He reaches a hand up to my face and pulls me to him, kissing me tenderly, and then he whispers, "You're incredible, Sebby, sweetheart."

     I press a kiss to his forehead, "I'll be even more than just incredible when you hear me moaning your name like it's all I know."

     He sets both hands back on my hips and grins, saying, "Sounds like a plan, baby."