11. One (Sebastian)

A shiver runs up and down my spine as a pair of fingers covered in cool lube circle my asshole. Another shiver goes up and down and all over when I hear the slick sound of a lot of lube being slathered on Chris' cock. My eyes roll back and white hot pleasure seeps into my core as he chuckles softly and gently pushes two of his fingers against the rim of my asshole, and I nearly lose my goddamn mind when they slip inside and he brushes right up against what I'm assuming is my prostate.

"Jesus, fuck," I moan, folding onto my elbows as my thoughts explode into light.

He does it again, but with more speed this time. I put my head in my hands and bite my lip, terrified of shattering my own eardrums.

"Chris," I squeak out, barely a whisper.

He scissors my asshole for a moment, and then he does it all over again. My thoughts are absolutely psychedelic.

I try to take in a breath as I say, "Please."

"Okay, okay, baby," Chris says breathlessly as he takes his fingers out of me, "I think we're ready."

As my eyes roll back to their usual position and my heart pounds frantically in my chest, I say, "Sweetheart, you're killing me."

He hums and presses a kiss to my small of my back, saying, "Not yet, I'm not."

Like hell you aren't!

I push myself back up onto my hands, saying, "Chris. Please."

He sets one of his hands on my hip and the other on the small of my back as he says, "Patience, Sebastian. Remember that neither of us have done this before. I'd rather not hurt you."

"Don't care," I tell him, "I want, no, I need you. Please, Chris."

He hums as the silence of the bedroom falls around us, and then, I feel the head of his cock press up against my asshole. I take in a breath and try to remember what that one fucking website said about all of this, and what I should do to make this easier, but all of a sudden, it's too much and my mind is blank and all I'm feeling is Chris everywhere and nowhere all at once, and then I feel the coolness of the lube and the pure heat of Chris' body against mine and he's buried in me, all the way inside.

"Chris, baby," I moan, folding right back onto my elbows. "Oh my God."

He gently strokes my back and then he takes hold of my hips, his fingers tenderly fanning out over my skin like little solar flares.

Oh my God. Holy fuck.

"You still with me, Seb?" Chris asks, his voice barely a whisper.

He's just about to come unfuckingglued too.

"Yeah, babe, I'm here," I say softly, hoping he can hear me. "I'm ready for more when you are."

"Don't try to hide a single sound you make," he says after a moment. "Okay?"

I nod, "Okay."

My neighbors are going to strangle me.

"Breathe for me," he whispers.

I take a deep breath in as he pulls his hips back, but all of the air I just took in completely vanishes from my lungs as he thrusts his hips forward, filling me up again. I can't help the whimper that slips through my lips, let alone the heaving of my chest. And then he does it again.

"Oh, fucking hell."

"Breathe, Seb."

"It's not that simple, smartass."

"Sebastian."

"Chris."

He rubs my back as he sighs, "All you need to do is breathe in when I pull back. Doing that'll make it easier on you when I start going faster."

I melt into his fingers.

Okay.

"A couple more, just like before, okay?" I tell him softly. "And then I'll catch up with you as we go."

He hums, pleased, "Give me the green light when you're ready, Seb."

I take in a breath to settle my frazzled nerves, and then I say, "Ready, babe."

As he pulls his hips back just enough to drive me up the goddamn wall, I take in another breath, and as he thrusts back in, a low moan escapes me.

     This new sound derails Chris' plan to tease and torment me.

He stops and says, "Can you turn so I can see you, Sebby, baby? I want to see you."

I take a second to process what he said, and then I say, "Yeah, of course, sweetheart."

We switch up our position so that I'm on my back with a pillow under my lower back and my ankles are up on Chris' shoulders. As he slides back into me, I tangle my fingers in his hair, pulling to stay anchored to something in this surreal experience. What I don't expect is the beautiful, hot, breathy moan that passes his lips.

"Oh, fuck me, you're too goddamn sexy," I groan as I let my head fall back.

He chuckles, low and mischievous, and says, "Sebastian, sweetheart, you've got me beat in that department."

"Like hell," I quip back.

He resumes the motion of thrusting in and out of me as he says, "Seb, babe, it's true. You're gorgeous laid out under me like this."

I grin as his blue eyes darken and he starts moving his hips faster. I take it, all of his glorious cock with a smile on my face and an intense arching of my back. Words don't make any sense. The debate over which one of us is sexier seems like it's years in the past. The last several years of solitude are meaningless. All that matters is the way he's driving into me with an intensity that I've only seen a couple times before...which was all on set.

But, that doesn't matter.

     The blazing inferno in my core, and the joy in my heart is all I can focus on. Chris has me completely tied up in his web of love, with his fingers splayed out against my skin and his lips just inches from mine.

     He manages to get his arms under my shoulders so he can cradle my head in his hands as I pant desperately, "Don't stop, oh, please, don't stop." I beg him for everything he has left in him. "I want you to come inside me, Chris. Please."

As I wrap my legs tight around his waist, he leans down and kisses me so passionately that when he pulls away, he gives me one incredible final thrust. He comes so hard and fast inside me that he moans and shakes and his fingers dig into my shoulders and when he gets his bearings back, he gently pulls out and lowers his lips onto my cock just in time for me to come apart completely. My eyes roll back and my back arches even higher as I come, just for Chris, and he swallows every single goddamn drop.

When the static in my head clears and I've got a sense of what's just happened, I pull Chris to me and kiss him. He smiles as he kisses me back, and I wrap him up in my arms and kiss him with a smile of my own.

He presses his forehead to mine as he whispers, "I love you so much."

I roll both of us over onto our sides and then I say, "I love you so much more."