Tamamo No Mae

"Damnit !"

The swear could be heared from Chaldea's HQ. Incursio, the experienced master from his own world, has been having the usual day.

He tried to summon Emiya Kiritsugu as Assasin, but instead, he got spooked by random CE's and another copy of his beloved Tamamo ( caster ). Atleast she made a smile on his face.

*Present*

Incursio : Well, Tamamo is NP2 atleast.. Fucking gacha, when I really want something, it must give me different things.. I want to re-unite Irisviel with Kiritsugu so much.. that anime was awesome.

*Random Mikooon appears*

Tamamo : Oh, did you mention me, Master ? I'm glad I made you happy, even when I appeared twice. I cannot understand much what you say, but I have heared about those two people, with deep bond. It's really beautiful that you want them to be together again. I know I'm only an servant, but please, do not give up. Do your best atleast because of me, Master..

She appears next to him and places his head on her breasts, while hugging him.

Tamamo : ( And I know you love my bust my adorable boy, I cannot resist to put you here )

Incursio : *muffled speaking*

Tamamo : Oh, did I make you suffocating ? I'm sorry.

Incursio : No, I didn't mean that ( surprisingly ), but I guess you are right. If I give up on my dream, it won't happen. I'm glad that I have got you and others atleast. But I cannot help it, when I look at Iri, she seems to be fine, though she misses her beloved ones a lot.. I can feel it. I always want good, including real life..

Tamamo : You have many feelings, Incursio. That's something what doesn't everybody have. It has it's + and -, but it suits you, really. Look, that assasin is not limited If I'm not mistaken. That means, he can come during every pull you do. It may take a time, but your wish will be fulfilled once. And I know, you must be like that also in your own life. Your feelings aren't fake, I'm certain.

Incursio : Sometimes I wish you could appear in my world. But at the same time, it would be hard for you. My culture vs yours has unbelieveable difference. Basically everything changed. But atleast, conversstions like that would be awesome.

Tamamo : It would be interesting. But we are connected, so you can visit us everyday. We are not real of course, but we have soul, like humans.
Anyway, do you like my soft spots ? I guess you do, since your eyes are closing and your mind races with perverted thoughts of yours. *laughs*

Incursio : Of course I do, my adorable kitsune. Only a trap wouldn't enjoy this-ehm nothing.
I guess you found out, you perverted animal. But If I didn't like you, I wouldn't remain in this state so long.
Thanks for hearing me.. Honestly, I'm surprised you can keep talking with me like that.

Tamamo : Anything for you, Incursio. Yes, I'm not usually like that, but I am able to be serious when I mean it. I hope it helped you a bit atleast..

Incursio : Thank you. Yes, it did. I feel I'm not that sad as before. An may I- *coughs* Goddamn.. sorry.

Tamamo : Oh, I see you are ill. What happened ? Is that because you are ill in real world as well ?

Incursio : Yes, unfortunately it transfers every feel and anything else here, including illness. I didn't know it may happen here...

Tamamo : Is it serious ? You should rest and stay here with me. I don't really mind. Also it's really late, we should go sleeping.

Incursio : It's not so serious but It can be real pain in the ass. Well I would love to, if you really mean it. I feel I'm tired.

Tamamo : Then let's go to your bedroom, I hope others servants won't see us. I don't really have time for explaining.

*Time skip 15 minutes after successful silent Cyka Blyat Rush B mission*

Incursio : We are here *sighs*
Well, should we rest ?

Tamamo : Of course. Clean yourself first. ( But be fast, I cannot wait too long to feel you again, teehee )

Incursio : Alright, mommy.

She laughs at the sarcasm and waits patiently for him.

Incursio : You aren't asleep ? It took me long, sorry.

Tamamo : It's fine *yawns* but it's time. Come here.

Incursio climbs on the bed to her and lays down with his head on her soft pillows, while she hugs him with her thicc legs to keep them both warm

Incursio : Good night, Tamamo. *kisses her cheek*

Tamamo : Good night, Incursio, sweet dreams *kisses his forehead*

I hope you will like the new series related to Fate. If I won't be so much lazy, It should continue soon.