Cú Chulainn & Scáthach

"Shishou's banner, once again? Well, let's give her some love" Incursio said as he prepared summoning circle.

*Doggo appears*

: Hey master, what are you up to?

Incursio : Hey man! I thought you are having a break, you had tough fight today.

: Like you didn't know I'm Hound of Culann, so stamina isn't really an problem. What are you doing? Another summoning ritual?

Incursio : Yes, I'm gonna try to summon Shish- I mean Scáthach once again. She is my favorite character alongside with you and I want to atleast raise her NP. But it is really hard.

( Cú is lvl 100, max stats & grailed.
Scáthach has lvl 90, I'm working on her skills and waiting for grails. )

: Oh, I understand. She doesn't have many rate ups, doesn't she?

Incursio : Well, no. But hopefully I will finally have some luck.

: Alright, see ya kid. I'm gonna check up on others.

Incursio : Yea, see you soon.

After 30 minutes later

"For fuck sake! Curse you my damn luck, curse you! Gáe Bolg at you!"

Suddenly, Scáthach appears with concerned look at her face.

Scáthach : Incursio, what's wrong? Sorry that I bursted in, but I couldn't help when I heared that outburst.

Incursio : Dont worry Shishou, everything is alright.. Just my bad luck got me again.

She comes closer and sits next to him.

Scáthach : Tell me, what happened? You know you can tell me everything. I'm here for you, just like you are always here for me.

Incursio : There is an summoning banner with you again. I used almost 100 quartz's and 20 summon tickets ( ST's from now on ) to get your copy.. But I failed. I wanted to give you more strenght. While I'm still working at your skill levels, your NP could be on higher level too.. I guess I wanted too much. You are really my favorite character, including Sétanta.
That's why I'm quite sad right now.

Scáthach : Come here, my sweet little boy *hugs* Yes, I know your feelings very well, it has been some time since we know eachother. I can say I like you so much as well. You always treat me with respect and care, what isn't necessary since servants are here only for battle purposes. And that man says something simillar too. I know it hurts, but maybe you pushed your luck too many times. I'm sure when I will appear again, you will have better luck than now. Also, you don't need to show your affection like that, since you always give me warm feelings whenever we are. I appreciate you as someone close to me.

Incursio : *hugs her more tight*
Thank you Shishou. You are right, I pushed myself over my limits I guess.
Can we stay like this few more minutes?

Scáthach : *pats his head*
Sure, we have some time. I'm glad to help.

After 15 minutes of resting on her lap

Incursio : Hey, I have got an interesting idea.

She looks at him while holding his head still.

Scáthach : I'm listening.

Incursio : What about having an duel with Cú? I would really like to see you two sparring, and it can improve his skills, since you were his mentor.

Scáthach : Well, I could teach him once more. Where-

*The blue doggo appears once again*

Cú : Did someone mention me? Oh, hello coach.

Scáthach : Didn't I tell you to call me mother before we finished your training? Also, I want to have an duel with you, Cú Chulainn. We are going to test your skills. Incursio will be our audience. Any questions?

Cú : This will be interesting. The kid has good ideas for sure. When shall we begin?

Scáthach : In 30 minutes, just prepare yourself a bit.

Cú : Sure, see you at the arena then...Mommy 😛

She blushes a bit and turn's back to Incursio, who is resting still on her lap. Since he confessed those feelings for her, she decided to give him some quality time.

Incursio : So, what are we-wait what?

He realized that he wasn't on her lap anymore. She was so fast he didn't even notice that his head is between her big assets and her arms are around his body. For the fun fact, his head is sinking more further.

Scáthach : So, how do you feel now?

Incursio : Is this a dream?

Scáthach : *giggles* No my dear, this is called reality. We have some time before the fight, so I want you to remember the time spent with me now. Take it as reward for your confession.

Her voice makes him think she is like an angel. His feelings are so intense that he decides to show her more. The thoughts make him so warm, what she notices in seconds.

Scáthach : Incursio, why is your temperature increasing? Do you feel bad? I'm sorry I shouldn't-

He suddenly does fast flip so he is on top of her, and connects his lips with hers. She is shocked at first, but immediately she gives in to the kiss. The innocent kissing suddenly changes to the intense make out, which is forced to stop after a while because of lack of oxygen.

She was at loss of words. She didn't expect something like this. Their eyes meet and gaze at eachother. Their faces are really red.

Incursio : You didn't know how long I wanted to do this..Sorry if it was rushed.

Scáthach : It's alright, I liked it.. Should I take it as payback?

Incursio : Yes.. And there is one thing.. I love you, Shishou.

Part 2 coming soon. After some laziness I decided to bring another story. I hope you liked it.