Cú Chulainn & Scáthach 2

"D-Do you really mean it?"

She stuttered, with clear shock in her eyes. She didn't hear these words quite long time.

Incursio : I mean it. But, let's save it for later. The duel is waiting *holds her hand*

Scáthach : Yes, you are right. *squeezes her grip* By the way, should we tell him about.. You know ?

Incursio : Soon or later, he will find out I think. He is not dumb.
Anyway, we are leaving. 😊

*At the area, 1 hour later*

When Incursio and Shishou arrived, blue doggo couldn't help to tease them with dirty remarks, what caused one of Gáe Bolg's coming straight near to his head. Incursio had to laugh either, but soon he knew that was bad choice. She took his hand with force and with god's speed they came into the hallway.

"Thank you for travelling with Ulster Airlines, we wish you pleasant journey" Incursio thought.

Soon after they could see Cú coming in, with more careful appearance. He was at the other side of hall, getting ready.

Scáthach was doing the same. Incursio couldn't help but stare at her curves while practising, hoping she won't see him. But thanks to his luck, she catched him with one eye, including Cú from the other side. Fortunately, the Ulster duo only smiled and didn't mind him.

But since Scáthach is playful, she swayed her hips in provocative manner while training multiple times, only when Cú was not watching. Incursio had very decisive battle between his legs and blood pressure was telling him that the blood will come out soon. Very soon.

He looked at her and said through mental link :
"Woman, if you will keep doing this, I'm going to loose my Grand battle in my pants" he thought.

She made an little laugh and looked at her opponent, who was smiling too.

"Hey coach, I know you like him but my spear is getting impatient" he said, in fighting position.

She prepared herself too and said :
"You never change, Cú Chulainn".

Incursio came to the middle. He looked at both of them, recieving nods. Then, he left the field and stoped behind the cross line. The servants were waiting for signal, watching eachother focused.

Here is my favorite mix of game themes. I never played Skyrim though. Enjoy! :)
0:00 - 1:38 = Preparation part
1:39 - rest of the video is fighting part.

"GO!!" he shouted.

Two warriors clashed with lightning speed. Incursio could only see red lines fighting eachother. The sound effects were amazing for him. Suddenly, they both striked down to the ground. Cú was under Scáthach, who was trying to move her spear against his neck. It was battle of pressure and strenght. Cú's mana began to increase and outburst could be seen, what caused very noise explosion. The fighters were standing again and clashing, but not too fast as before. Scáthach was in defensive position, she knew Cú will try to release his NP soon. She jumped over him and landed on her side, far from him. In a second she started levitating. Her mana began to rise as she shouted : "Show me your power!".

Cú began to grin, as he said : "Your heart is mine!"

As he said that, Scáthach sent some Gae Bolgs at him, what resumed his preparation. She had slight advantage now. She gained many NP %'s from defence and was close to unleash final attack. Cú was recovering and waiting for opponent's move. He knew she will release her attack soon, so he applied evade buff. She attacked him right after he has done it. He felt his strenght is struggling and she will push him out in no matter of time. Her strenght was rising, and to Cú's surprise, the sudden outburst of mana sent him straight to the wall on his side of area. She was so determined to use it. While her opponent was slowly raising up, she blocked her mental link with Incursio and thought : "I hope he has evade skill activated, this is only training after all". She resumed the mental link and prepared herself.

After some seconds, she was ready. Cú
had his defence up. But when he heared these words, he knew this is bad.

"Stab and penetrate.. Thrust and Drill! Gáe Bolg Alternative!!"

The red star was flying directly at him. Some spell made him unable to move. His evade skill can make it through this, but he needs some luck.
The attack reached him and he fell down.. But didn't feel any pain. Was he really dead? No, of course he wasn't. He is Hound of Culann, the epic lucker. His luck is so bad that makes him lucky enough to dodge attacks like this.

He got up and saw Scáthach's worried face, who gave instant relief expression when she saw him alive.
But he is not done. He buffed his speed and did his surprise attack

"Gáe Bolg!"

His swift movements caught Scáthach unprepared and almost hit her. Her evade skill was better than his. When he has done that, he landed on the ground and put up defence position. She came on the ground too and instead of any response, she walked up to Incursio, who didn't understand this move at all.

Incursio : I guess this is end. Don't you mind that he can attack you anytime?

Scáthach : Yes, but his strenght is low and mine is little above his, it wouldn't be fair if I continued.

Incursio : Anyway, this was very interesting match. Are you up for rematch later?

Cú : I like where is this going. I must say this fight was something and I don't mind having another one.

Scáthach : I don't mind either. The more training, the better for us.

*Few hours later at Chaldea*

The scottish warior was waiting for her master at his chambers. It was taking him too long, so she put up her battle dress since he likes it the most. She layed on his bed and when she did it, the doors opened, showing an priceless face of her beloved. Incursio got little nosebleed and covered himself instantly. Scáthach got up and cleaned his nose and took him to the bed by surprise. She put up his head on her big chest and kissed his forehead. But Master, the pervert did another action. He flipped himself, placed his head back where it belongs, and used his left hand to touch her breast. She yelped a little and got strong blush.
If someone else have done that, it wouldn't end well. Meanwhile, Incursio felt like he was in dream again and took her hand with his remaining arm.. She couldn't damage this poor soul, which she is in love with.

Another part is here! Happy reading, fellow comrades.
( And I failed to get Raikou, I'm gonna cry )