Absolute Demonic Front : Babylonia

Incursio : That anime adaption of this singularity was so good.. I remember the events like if it was yesterday. Definitely most dangerous and epic ride of them all in first arc. I can think of few other singularities which could compete in similar terms,for example the first Lostbelt.

But at the same time, I miss those people. Including our friends who helped us to win that grand fight against Tiamat. I atleast managed to get Ana in her both forms, so when I meet them I always get the nostalgic feeling-

Gorgon : Did you mention my name, brat?

Incursio : Ah yes, I knew you will react to that. Well, as you can see, I'm having a little playback of events what happened back in Babylon.

Gorgon : When you were watching it, I also managed to get a look on it while you were stunned by it, and I have to say I'm quite impressed with the modern technology. But still, I don't see a point in remembering a past. It's waste of time, so I can't understand that dummy head of yours.

Incursio : In your case, that can be quite dark history, but it's not pointless to me. I simply happen to have times like this once in time, when I have a little moment for rest.
Also, why are you here? I thought you don't like my presence.

Gorgon : You are still my master, so I cannot complety ignore you, if I like it or not. *sits closer* And I bet you don't mind me having around, you perverted scumbag.

Incursio : I really don't mind you, you are right. I will be honest with you, back in Babylonia I was afraid of you. But when you appeared again with those flowers on your head and with white dress, I couldn't be happier to see you again. Maybe that's why I enjoy to be with you, since it doesn't happen often.

Gorgon : You know, I was just teasing you but I appreciate your honesty. *hugs from behind* And I can tell something simillar. Despite of my hate for humans, I actually managed to fight for them thanks to you. It was interesting experience indeed.

Despite having Ana and Gorgon, I really wanted to get the rest of the gang, especially Ishtar and Ereshkigal. I have got summer version of Ishtar last summer, but she doesn't remember anything at all. Maybe it's because I dont own original Ishtar? I don't know. Also Ereshkigal made her debut for the first time on Christmas, but with no luck from my side. She is really rare to get, since she doesn't appear often. Also, having Gilgamesh as Caster wouldn't sound so bad either.

After our little reunion with Gorgon, she decided to go back to her quarters. I managed to hug her back what she surprisingly didn't mind. Then, she left.

But it wasn't long until certain red haired maiden appeared out of nowhere in my room.

Scáthach : Dreaming about past again? That's so much like you. 

She sits next to him.

Incursio : Yes, you got me. I think I will finish side quests in there so I can remember once again. *sighs*

Scáthach : Don't worry, they will decide to visit you in future. Be glad what you got. You managed to get servants who you didn't think of in the first place. Including second copy of mine. Just give it a time. Oh, and don't forget you are taken. Or my spear shall haunt you all the time.

Incursio : I guess you are right. Eh, about that.. *nervousness* You don't need to worry about that. I know what I want. I know I'm too much teddy bear with everyone, but even in my times of need, I can only think of only one woman.

Scáthach : *blushes* You don't need to be so straight, idiot. But yes, I'm satisfied with your answer. *she kisses his cheek*.

I just hope, they will really come. I want to see them again so much.

Wait and hope...