Free Your Mind

2 months have passed by and each day I learned something new. Over the extent of those months I have gained control of another power, telekenesis. Despite all the training and knowledge I've gained, I still do not know why this was happening to me or why I feel like there is more that needs to be answered.

A sigh escapes my lips as I flip through a page of Shakespeare's Othello, my other books floating arpund me. I tie my dark brown hair in a ponytail to keep strands away from my face, adjusting the skirt of my dress as it hangs down below as I stay suspended in the air.

"Well you're busy." I hear someone say, making me gasp in shock as I, and the books, fall to the floor in a loud thump. 

I groan in pain as I roll over on my back, with my hand on my stomach. My eyes glance over at my door and an irritated groan comes out instead. 

"What do you want Logan?" 

"What? I can't say hi?" Logan crosses his arms across his chest. 

"You broke my concentration." I roll my eyes at him as I get up, picking up my books and putting them on my bookshelf using my telekenetic powers. 

"Your eyes are creepy." He states.

"Why? Because they turn gold when I use my telekenetic powers?" 

"Yup. Exactly." 

"Well you should look in a mirror and finalize your opinion after that." I comment with my hands on my hips, "Now, I am going to repeat myself. What do you need?" 

"Jeez. Calm down kid. You have training with Charles in 5 minutes." 

Today? I thought I had a break today. 

"Fine." I huff, "can you leave now?" 

I watch with a scowl as Logan rolls his eyes at me before walking away. 

I close my eyes and focus as a gold shimmery mist surrounds me, teleporting me to Charles, who was outside on a balcony, in a poof. 

(The mist also appears when she uses her telekenesis, kind of like Scarlet Witch)

"Boo!" I yell in his ear making him jump while I let out a chuckle, "Ahahaha! You should've seen your face." 

"That was sincerely not funny Anya." Charles huffs at me, making me laugh even more. 

"Well then consider it payback for all the times you've popped out of the shadows like a serial killer." I smirk at him, "now whadya need?" 

"Do you see that satellite dish over there?" 

"Yeah..." I say with uneasiness rising in me. 

Please don't tell me to move it.

"I want you to turn it." 

Shit.

"Um, Charles, I'm not Erik. That's too heavy for me." 

"But you're stronger than you think." 

Pssht, puh-lease.

"I'm serious Anya. At least try." 

"If I break it you're paying for the damage." I raise my brow at him, making him roll his eyes.

I turn away from Charles and face the satellite dish, reaching my right hand out towards it as the mist forms around my fingers. 

Shit. 

"I can't." I speak up as I drop my hand in defeat, "I feel like Luke Skywalker trying to lift his x-wing off the water in Dagobah." 

"At least he tried." Charles shakes his head at my lack of self-confidence.