Nina And Ej

Nina's POV

We're all put in our rooms. Sally ratted us out. Ben claimed he tried to debate against it, but to me I think they just wanted to get us in trouble. They know Slendy won't tell at them. Huh...

I sit in my room on my bed thinking, of how if Ej was here I wouldn't be so angry and alone. I remember I have to be angry at him.

The door knocks, and I don't go run to answer because y first assumption is it's Ej, but instead a light tone voice says,

"Hurry! Let me in!" I run to go open the door and Jane shuts it's silently behind herself. Her hair is up in a ponytail, and she's smiling hard.

"What?"

"Ooooooh nothing."

"Yeah right, why are you smiling so hard?"

She walks to my bed and lightly jumps in the air plopping herself down.

"I just got Mr. Cockey a little jealous and mad."

"What? How?" I say laughing at the same time.

"Slendy came in and asked where I was sleeping because he never got to add a room. Jeff looked at me funny, so I said Nina's room."

"Oh, you're good." I say walking and sitting next to her.

Pulling out the nail polish bin I have I show her a line green.

"Ugly?"

"Let me see." She digs and finds spring green.

"This one is better."

"I like this pink color though.

"Matches you, and your hair." She laughs.

After doing our nails and stuff we settle down. I lay on the left side of the bed and Jane lays by the right. She turns her head to look at mine, and I smile. We both look at the ceiling and sigh.

"So..." Jane interrupts the silent.

"So......?"

"This might e me asking to much, and all but... I just wanted to know, do you and ej like... Uhm..."

"Yes."

Her head turns to mine an she looks at me.

"So you guys-"

"Yes!" I say sort of laughing.

"Did it hurt?"

"In the beginning, but we took it super slow."

"Really?" She says looking down blushing hard.

"Why what's wrong?"

Jane sighs, "nothing... Lets just go to sleep."

Eyeless jacks POV

I lay in bed with no shirt on, or pants. My mask is still on though, because I won't take it off unless I'm sleeping. Or if Nina wants to feel my face. Other than that I don't take it off for anything.

I look at my clock and see the time. 3:15am

Why was Slendy home so early? He's suppose to be back at like... Tomorrow like he said! I can't even close my eyes. This is reckless and this may be stupid, but I'm going in Nina's room, and hopefully if she's asleep I can just snuggle in and K.O.

I creek my door, and see the hallway pitch black. Down the hall I see two little black figures moving in the dark around the kitchen.

"Ben! Don't drop the pretzels! Get the juice box too!" Sally loudly whispers

I'm not gonna say anything because if I do, ill get caught, so I creep by Nina's room passing three other CreepyPasta rooms.

When I open the door, it's dark and it reeks with nail polish. When I walk to the bed there's someone else snuggles on the other side of her bed and I get furious.

"Who is this?! NINA GET UP!"

Her little body jumps, and she scratches her eyes.

"W-what . What are you doing ej? You'll wake Jane!"

"Already did." Jane says sitting up and refusing to turn the lamp on.

"Oh.. Ugh. I just thought. That."

"I would cheat? In your dreams! I'm faithful and dedicated!"

"Listen I'm sorry, I was just ..."

"Just what ej?"

"I just wants to sleep with you. I can't even close my eyes, and hell, when you come in your girlfriends room and see her with another figure of the night what would you think? Nina I love you too much to see someone else even look at you."

"Ej. You have I trust me, like I trust you. And I love you too."

"... Yeah ill just goooo....." Jane says slipping out the room.

I sit down in her spot, and we sit across each other. Nina smiles and reaches for my face, removing the mask, and holding my cheek.

She leans in for a kiss, and she's in her knees while I'm still crouched down. Eventually things get intense as we lay on the bed.