Contageous Rose (What should of happened)

Jeff pov

"If I'm not wrong you're some sick bastard who rapes people." I growl and clutch my knife.

"I always liked the feisty ones." Offender chuckled, and stood straight, fixing his jaw.

"Jeff! Let's go!" Jane yelled and I yelled back.

"No! I'm not letting this stupid prick think it's cool to give out stupid roses to every girl he lays his fucked up mind on!"

"What's going on out here?" Slendy asked tightening his robe as Amanda slowly walked out the room, scratching her head.

"Your idiot brother is Tryna do my girl!" I yelled and went for a punch but Slendy grabbed my wrist with his tentacle.

"No fighting!" Slendy yelled and Amanda pushed Offender as he too was gonna hit me.

"Everyone back to sleep!" Amanda yelled and Slendy pushed me away, as did Amanda with Offender.

"Come on Jeff, please no more fighting." Jane squeaked with guilt in her eyes.

I wrapped my arm around her neck, and we walked towards my room. I glanced behind me with a death stare as Jane leaned her head against my neck as we walked to my room.

Ej pov

I left the living room and seen Nina's little head peeking out the doorway.

"Problem solved." I yawned and grabbed her waist, pulling her back to the bed.

"What happened?" She asked pulling the covers over our shoulders as we faced each other.

"I'll tell you in the morning. Let's go to sleep for now." I yawned and Nina took off my mask, kissing my lips and digging her head in my neck as we fell asleep.

~*~

THIS IS A WHAT SHOUlD OF HAPPENED! So therefore this didn't really happen. Be prepared for the ultimate battle of CREEPYPASTA LOVE !

Will Jeff die? Or Offender? Vote for this part and Comment who you think will win.

I pray for Jeff cus he's my little baby ! ;3