Chapter 1 (SPG) Halimaw

WARNING :
This story contains scenes not suitable for young audiences such as prolonged description of violence,  swearing, and graphic sexual content. Please keep an open-mind as you thread down this work. Kung mabilis po kayo ma offend o hindi kaya ang mga nabanggit paki-usap itigil niyo nalang ang pagbabasa.

This story is unedited and may contain typos and grammatical errors. Pag-ayaw niyo po pagtiyagaan yun again wag niyo nalang basahin. I appreciate constructive criticism but I will not take bullshits from rude people.

Thank you. Enjoy 😊 

GIOVANNI LORENZO-DELA FUENTES

"HhhhhhmmVann..." she moaned underneath me. I looked at the woman on my bed her eyes were closed,  beads of sweat running down her forehead, and her mouth forming a big O. I knew for sure that she is the only woman I will ever love like this. No more pretense or denials. They will only get me nowhere. I love her and I know she loves me.

"Fuck Nat! Still...sooo ...tight, " I whispered in her ear as I felt her nails digging on my back. I lifted her legs up to my shoulder making me go deeper in her. Her screams went to an even higher register.

"Ooohhh...  Yes!  Honey uuugghhh!" I can feel that she's already close so I picked up the pace and drove deeper longer strokes as I feel my own release approaching.

I buried my c*ck balls deep and it drove her to the edge. Just a few more strokes and I reached my own orgasm.

She pulled me in for a kiss and as I pulled out I saw a big smile on her face.

My Natalie. My sweet  sweet Natalie.

Hindi na ako nagpaligoy-ligoy pa at sinabing, "I love you. I really do."

She smiled at me. Kitang-kita ko ang kasiyahan at pagmamahal sa mga mata niya habang kinulong ang mukha ko sa dalawang malambot niyang palad.

"I love you too, Giovanni," sabi la niya bago ako hinalikan ulit. Hindi nagtagal ay naulit na naman ang aming pagniniig at hindi kami nagpaawat hanggang madaling araw.

My life revolves around this woman and I was ready to give up the world for her. I was lying on my back while she's on top of me. Her hair cascading down her shoulders and tingles my neck. There was this ethereal light when she's around but all of a sudden I noticed water was flooding in our apartment.

Hindi ako makagalaw o makasigaw at walang tigil ang pagtaas ng tubig sa paligid ko. Her image faded away and all that's left is darkness. I felt the water rushing to my lungs drowning me. My world crumbled down as I was struggling to breathe.