two

''Someone weird called home last night, and tries to prank us.'' I say while we're at the library.

''That's not literally a prank, somebody wants to terrorize you. Don't you think that the person who tries to frame us up, and the person who vandalize your car, only one person did that.'' Riggs muttered.

''I still had no idea.'' I shrug my shoulders.

''Maybe Sophie Grace could answer our questions-'' He demanded turning his face toward Sophie's table with her friends.

He want me to befriended her. So I could be able to solve the mystery. But the closer you think you are, the less you'll actually see. I started talking to her in the locker area. Asking her if what she knows about Evee's death. But she just say that she doesn't bother it anyway. But the last person he had conversation was Oliver. Well unless I know he was homophobic regards about Evee and Jago's relationship, and maybe he finds out that his brother cheating on him that blood is thicker than water.

Jago is the only person I know that could possibly wants me to find why he killed himself, in every memory of his, the time I kept my eyes closed when every time I go to bed. The video taken where his brother and him were fighting.

What's on you Sophie Grace? Why they want me to stay away from you? I started taking notes and letting myself to investigate but I try to hid it from parents every time they go to my room to check me. I slid the pictures of Sophie and Oliver where Bradford got from Evee's house. But I didn't get any details from Sophie Grace's identity.

Evee was found dead and Oliver was the last to arrive at the party and he was also the last he spoke to before he was found lifeless but he gets detained considered to be a prime suspect, there is evidence or a motive that leads officers to believe that person committed the crime.

"I am confident that I will win the school board election," Merrick said.

''Especially half of the student percentage at Northwood is on my side. ''

I went and looked for Sophie Grace.

"Merrick gets 42 percent of the vote. He got more than 25 average of your opponent in being president of the school board." I say.

"Let's just see Sanders it isn't over yet." She imparted, before turning her head back.

The polls are over and everyone is excited for the result but they still have to wait four days before the announcement. In less than five seconds my mind began to travel. I went back the day I found out what Jasper's father had done to Catherine. It was raining when I got in the car after turning back to him. Storm came to pick me up after I met Jasper and the evening sun casts long shadow on the ground

I saw the cassette tapes in my car that he gave me, I decided to listen to that while I waited Storm at their house. I stayed outside. I hit press play and I heard the next scene. The cold of that voice, the familiar unfolding of his words.

▶️

I have always been attracted to the broken. Not because I wanted to fix them, I don't want to fix anyone. I can't even fix myself. Rather I know we connect on another level, a real one. We know what pain feels like. How it feels to sleep with a broken heart. Only to wake up and paint a smile on your face pretending as if everything is ''okay.'' Because that's what people like me do, like we do, like survivors do.