three

Uncle Rodrigo was instructed me to buy for his tools. I got up in hardware to buy pipes and cable wire. He couldn't take care of it so he let me do it while I was at the hardware I was picking out items, and I suddenly noticed a guy. Skylar. I could see that he was looking at me which caught his attention.

''What are you doing here?'' He stand grimaced

''Why have you just now seen a girl getting supplies in hardware?''

He shook his head. ''Nuh, I'm not used to it. I left Zoey for a moment. You know, sometimes I get annoyed because Ed trying to get her. I know that his group is our enemy.''

''You may be too overprotective. You know we girls need some break that we also need to be independent and be able to decide for ourselves.'' I throw him a reply.

''Do you want to have coffee? I know their Espresso there is delicious and best tasting. Esther gave me an extra purchase. I also worked yesterday with her friend.'' He shrug off his shoulder.

I went with him and I don't think Emani will be looking for me yet. He already ordered and I sip my coffee. You can taste the aroma. He was just looking at me.

"He was my boyfriend the last time." I showed him my phone and swiped the pictures in my gallery.

''Looks like you're happy with that picture. Walter was jinx to let you go.'' He muttered and shows a tenebrous smile.

''We're both ended shafted.'' I'm sure he could read the frustration in my voice.

''I don't believe that there is unlucky person, it also depends on the person how can he handles the dilemma.'' He say.

I stood up,

''Emani is already looking for me. I'm getting too much longer they have waited since I left.'' I say.

''I also need to meet with Uncle Rodrigo about what Esther say from the Foster parent who will adopt us.'' He announced.

He just smiled and I was amazed at what he say. It brought me elation before the smile faded from my lips. He followed me out of the coffee shop.

When I got home I caught up with Murry as I got out of the car. I walked slowly because I didn't expect him to get here. Emani was just there. Skylar looked at me. The motion of my senses collapsed. My conscience was eating away and my head don't know what to say.

I just stood next to Skylar while I was still staring at Murry.

''I don't know what I'm going to do to you. Do you want Catherine to get worry about you? Do you want her pain to come back? '' Murry scolded me.

It was almost night when Murry started questioning. Emani and Uncle didn't have an affair. They just let the two of us messing up with my perfect father.

''When have I been good to you?'' I retorted.

''I'm just holding you back. You made it look like you killed your own mother.'' He crinkled his eyes.

''You're the one who killed her! Not just her mind but as well as her soul. If it weren't for you, you could still chase mom...'' I groaned.

''Have you forgotten Walter?'' He asked.

''Stop that Murry. Let the child rest. I'll be the one to talk to her.'' Emani exclaimed.

Murry sighed before finally leaving in front of me.

That night I went out to freshen up. I caught Skylar leaning against Uncle's car. He was still there. I felt the strong wind hit my skin. I approached him.