o

» "I'm finishing up on writing a song, actually," he stated with a grin, dimples deeper than the ocean.

"Yeah? All by yourself? I thought Hi or Hey Records wrote them for you? Quite odd," she giggled, fiddling and picking at the Hershey bar in her hands.

"I am known to be quite odd." his tone was hushed, accent thick. "But, this song idea wasn't originally mine, Hi or Hey gave me the idea and I decided to go off of it. I have the muse for it." he explained, shrugging.

"Really? I can never find muse in music, I find it when I'm happy." she mumbled softly in reply, nibbling the rest of the bar.

"I never said my muse was music," he chuckled, eyes moving from his notebook back to her.

She pursed her lips, sudden interest taking her body. "Then what's the source of your muse?"

His eyes shifted all around the room for a moment, before looking back at her. "A person," he shrugged, eyes not moving from hers. "I can relate to what I feel around this person like explained in the song."

Her heart faltered. "Oh," she whispered, obviously missing his hint. "That's good, I--What's the name of the song?" her voice cracked, eyes everywhere but on him.

"Kiss me." he responded, tone hushed.

» » » » » » » » » » » »

wow this suCKS I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHITTY START

bUT THIS IS COMING SOON