Kai- Best Friend's Birthday

It was my best friend's birthday today and i was gonna spend it with her like crazy and nothing would stop me. I woke up and texted her first thing in the morning

Me: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA 🎉🎉 I LOVE U BABY. Cant wait to meet u gurl! We're gonna blast it today.

Lisa: Yaaayy thanks babygurlll i love you tooo <3

I was about to get out of bed but a strong hand pulled me back down.

"Who are you texting so happily princess?" asked kai, sleepily.

"Its Lisa's birthday today and I'm spending it with her." I got up from the bed and went towards the door.

"Aww c'mon its a saturday."

"..And?"

"And I wanted you to myself today," he whines. What a kid.

"Nothing's gonna stop me this time. Not even my boyfriend."

"But I always get what I want ,and you know that baby," he said, smirking, climbing out of bed. Then he came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, and my hands were behind his neck.

"I *peck* will *peck* get *peck* what *peck* I want, especially if its from you *peck*"

Then i pushed him away and ran out of the room, causing him to chase me then he caught me and we both landed on the ground, laughing. He smiled at me. Gosh he's so beautiful. I got up and walked to the bathroom and got ready for my day, took the flowers i had bought for lisa and her gift, then left for lisa's house.

*DOORBELL*

"Oh y/n! You're here! I'm not ready yet haha," she said excitedly

We both went inside and she got ready. I had planned a surprise for her and she was dying to know what.

"I think i should know what my surprise is now." she asked.

I pulled out two tickets to a theme park and we both squealed. We both absolutely love theme parks, and were both really excited. Then after a while, we left to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fast forward 8 hours lmao~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today was amazing y/n. Thanks alot gurlfriendd! You're literally the bestest in the world *hug* I wuv yoo" she said. Then she went into her house and i headed towards mine It was around 8. I checked my phone after the whole day to find, numerous texts and missed calls from kai. What now?

CHAT:

*2pm* Kai: Babyyy where are you i miss you

*2:37pm* Kai: R u having fun kitten? *missed call*

*3pm* Kai: Why are you ignoring me baby girl? I need you right now. Come home fast.

*5:48pm* Kai: I want to taste you so badly. I want to suck your nipples and eat you out. Just fake sick or something and come home fast. *3 missed calls*

*7pm* kai: Ughh i cant contain myself anymore y/n, Get tf here right now. I dont want anything but you *5 missed calls*

*7:38pm* kai: *dickpick and video of him pleasuring himself* maybe this willl urge you to come. *missed call*

Holy jesus motherfuck. Whats gotten into him. ngl that video made me pretty wet and i wanted to get home fast. I started driving.

Me: Don't worry baby I'm gonna be home soon

Kai: Finally. Just you wait y/n, im gonna murder that pussy. I love you princess.

I love when he dirty talks and he knows it. Damnit i need to get home asap. I drove faster.

After some time i reached home and rushed to my door number and quickly unlocked the door and was greeted by the moans of my boyfriend. I was so wet. I threw everything on the couch and ran to my bedroom and found kai, watching porn and pleasuring himself. I quickly closed the laptop and pulled him by his shirt and pushed him onto the bed.

"Theres the girl i know," He smirked. I took off all my clothes and he took off his. Then I passionately kissed him. He flipped us over so that he was on top, and kissed me. He kissed my cheek then my jawline, then my neck and left hickeys everywhere. He opened up my legs and took a good look at my womanhood.

"Just eat me already daddy." I squirmed under him and he absolutely loved that sight, but he wanted me too much to tease any longer. He quickly shoved his tongue everywhere. I let low moans escape my mouth. Then, out of the blue, he stuck two fingers in and jammed them into me. I moaned his name loudly. He picked up the pace and my walls were enclosing around him, signaling that my high was near. The he pulled out and brought his tongue back in.

"Don't cum unless i tell you, that's your punishment for leaving me."

Oh hell no. I cant hold this in. I physically can't. Shit fuck. AAh i felt my insides being churned everywhere as i tried to hold the orgasm in.

"Please let me cum daddy, i beg you. I can't hold it in anymore." i felt like i was dying. A tear fell from my cheek.

"Then promise me you wont leave me like that," he said, wiping my tear. At this point i did anything. I nodded and he nodded then i released all over his face, and he licked up every single drop of me.

"Fuck, you taste so good kitten." He said, licking his fingers.

"I wanna ride you daddy." he quickly granted my wish and lay on the bed while i climbed over him and slowly let him enter me. A gasp was freed from my mouth, then i started moving. Up and down, back and forth. He squeezed my boobs as i moved. We were both moaning alot.

I started moving faster. "AAhhh fuckkk y/n. You feel so tight and amazing. Ooh fuck,"

He kept on squeezing my boobs and we were both moaning like crazy. His moans completely turn me on. I rode him some more then i felt my orgasm building up again.

"Daddy, I'm about to cum"

"Me too pussycat. Lets come together" and just like that i came all over his member and he released inside me.

I we both lay down, our arms wrapped around each other and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoes get y'alls holy water ready lmao. This is my second book, my first one is a book of smut for nct [this hoe is goin to hell]