Chanyeol- Massage

I stretched on my bed. That was a good nap. My back still hurt. I groaned from the sudden rush of pain. i got out  of the bedroom and sat down on the sofa beside chanyeol. I leaned my head on his shoulder and hugged his strong arm.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yea why wouldn't i be"

"I heard you moaning in the bedroom. You don't have to hide what you're doing princess" he smirked

"No its not that. My back really hurts from all the dance practices I'm having with T-ara."

"Do you want to go to a spa maybe?"

"No its okay."

"Then let me massage you. I don't like seeing you uncomfortable in any way."

"Fine." I said. Then i got up from his shoulder and turned my back to him. His big warm hands on my shoulders felt so valuable. 

"That's the spot." i said, as he put just the right amount of pressure on the knots in my back. My back felt much better now but i loved the feeling of his hands so i let him carry on.

He stopped massaging me but i didn't move. He moved the hair on my shoulder to reveal my shoulder, since i was wearing a tank top. His soft creamy lips fell on my shoulders and danced around on them ever so gently. He moved from my shoulders up to my neck and behind my ears. His fingers slithered down to my waist and tenderly turned me so I faced him. He immediately sunk his face back into my neck and kissed it again, this time with more force but still managed to be gentle.

I lay down on the couch and he lingered above me and kissed me once more. Then he took off his shirt and brushed his bulge against my heat, making it wet.

"Protection." i said, as our noses touched and we could hear each others breathing. He got a condom from the shelf beside him and put it on. I took off my undies as he approached me.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yeah."

His tip slowly entered me.

"Start thrusting chan," and he did just that. He pushed his back and forth nonstop. My back arched and I moaned his name. He let out low moans as his pace quickened. He then kissed me and massaged my breasts and i put my arm around his neck as we continued kissing. I moaned even more as i felt a knot in my stomach build up. I was close

"Faster d-daddy,"  i moaned.

The sound of skin clapping against each other drowned in our moans. I dug my nails into his back and he growled. I was a pool of sweat and cum. I soon came all over him and he came in the condom. Then he held my hand and positioned it on his member and i got the memo. I started to pump him. He threw his head back in pleasure and moved his hip with the rhythm of my hand. He kissed me again to divert the attention of what was going on down there. Then he came all over my hands and i seductively glared at him as i licked up every drop.

"Looks like i need a shower" i said, teasingly. I slid my index finger down his abs then palmed his dick, already hard again. I got up and left.

I went to my bedroom and got some clothes and ran into the shower. Soon i heard the door open and close and then a tall figure removed the shower curtain and stepped inside the shower. I had my back facing him so i pretended i didn't know and his fingers snaked behind be and turned me around. he examined me head to toe and smirked.

"What?"

"You're so gorgeous. And you're all mine" he said, quickly closing the gap between us. He put on another condom and turned me around.

"Bend over jagi" he said. 

"haven't tried this in a while" i said. He slapped my butt.

"Ow"

"No talking, no moaning no cumming till i say. That's your punishment for teasing."

I immediately bent over and he roughly injected into me. I tried not to shout and managed to stay quiet. He started moving back and forth. I bit my lip hard and gripped the shower curtain trying to contain my moans. It was way too hard. I felt the condom fill up from his cum but i was so close.

"Please daddy, i beg you. Let me cum."

He pulled out and got on his knees and sucked me like crazy. He licked everywhere and I couldn't hold it anymore. My stomach hurt from holding it all in.

"Cum"

Within seconds all my juices spilled all over his mouth. Finally. He stood up and pressed me against the wall strongly. His face was so close to mine.

"From now on, no teasing. Understood?"

"Yes daddy"

He smiled and pecked my forehead.