Kai- I'm in control now

"Babe let's go!" I said. We were finally going to the beach. I wore a black two-piece swimsuit and a large tshirt over it.

We reached the beach and i quickly set up an umbrella and chairs, then we both sat down nd relaxed.

"It's been so long since we've just chilled like this. I miss it. I miss you baby." he said, looking at me and holding my hand.

"I miss you too babe. Good thing you've got a month's holiday. We wont have to miss each other" I reassured him.

We both sunbathed for sometime then i took off my sunglasses, pouted and sat up.

"What's wrong munchkin?"

"I'm bored"

I got up and smiled as i looked at the bright blue water. I took of the shirt i was wearing and revealed my skin, teasingly. Kai only smirked at me. I pointed my head towards the water indicating him to come with me so he stood up and took off his shirt, teasing back at me. I quickly walked towards the water and noticed kai was coming behind me so i started running as he chased me.

I squealed and shouted as i first touched the water then he jumped on me, resulting in both of us falling in the water. The atmosphere was filled with laughter. I tried getting out of the water but he just pulled me back in and tackled me, then for a moment, he stopped and looked at me.

We were both drowning in each others' eyes and the moment was perfect.

"We need more moments like these" i said. He smiled.

"I love you" he said

"And i love you" I gave him a quick kiss then continued playing in the water.

After some time it was sunset. I dried myself and packed up our things and we soon left.

After we reached home i went inside and was about to change when i felt a strong hand on my arm, holding it gently. You were wearing only a bikini and you looked so sexy to him. He's been waiting to get home all day and he's hard as fuck.

"Babbyy" he moaned. He sounded ferocious.

I turned around and he quickly put my waist to his and my hands were on his neck. He soft plump lips kissed mine. As we were kissing he held my wrist and brought my hand down to his hardness and made me palm it.

"what a naughty girl stirring up problems" he said. "Now you've got to take care of it"

He brought his face so close to mine, i could smell him. He smelt wonderful and his scent was like a drug to me. I was instantly turned on. I pushed him to the wall and got on my knees. I quickly unzipped his pants and his thing sprung up.

"This is why i love you" he said. I kissed the tip and licked it then kissed his lips, making him taste himself. I placed a finger on his lips

"No talking" I said. "Im in control now" He smirked excitedly.

He was already really aroused by your low tone and erotic eye looks turned him on even more. I went back down to his rock hard shaft and started pumping it. He kept moaning my name and hitting the wall behind him with his fist. Then, before taking him in, I looked at him and he was still smirking at me, and slid a finger down his thigh. I could feel the shivers he was getting. I loved being dominant, and in control of him.

I suddenly took him in entirely, without warning, which only pleasured him more. His tip kept hitting the back of my throat and he loved that feeling. I kept going in and out of him. His veins became stiff. I continued to move back and forth and his length went deeper inside my mouth as i moved. He was moaning alot.

"Aaah fuck y/n. Shit you're amazing at this. Ahh y/n fuck fuck fuck"

I could feel the pleasure he was getting in the air around me. He would stop to breathe between his moans. He looked at me and put a hair behind my ear so that it doesn't interfere in my work. His hands were on my head moving my head back and forth. I was gagging a lot but tried my best.

My mouth and his waist were moving in rhythm, and his hips were pushing his manhood into me as i leaned forward to suck on it. Soon i felt his fluids beginning to erupt so i took my mouth off and pumped with my hands and i pumped rapidly. With his last few moans, he came all over my face and i licked it all up.

I stood back up, wiped my mouth and was about to walk away like nothing happened but held me back my holding my arm and pulled me to him once again.

"I fucking love you, y/f/n" He said.

"I know" I gave him a peck and walked away.