Xiumin- Pool

Hey guys! IWODKEOSKWOSJWOSWN TYSM FOR 2K READS OSKSLWSKLWKZ I know it's been like, years lmao but here I'm back~~ enjoy <3

"let's go y/n the taxi's here" Xiumin said.

"Yea I'm coming." I replied. Finally, we were going on a week vacation to hawaii. EXO just finished performing their comebacks stages and had some time off so xiumin and I planned a vacation away together.

It was afternoon when we left. We reached the hotel/cabin after sunset. It was really hot. A guide took us to our cabin. It was a huge house with a big bedroom, a huge living room, an open kitchen and two bathrooms. It had a balcony view of the sea and a pretty garden. It even had a huge pool. The house was enormous and all ours for the time being.

I stood at the balcony and enjoyed the chilly evening breeze. He walked up beside me and put an arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him.

"Dont you like it?" He asked

"Nope. It's more than I ever imagined. A dream come true. A week's getaway with a hot guy to Hawaii. Who wouldn't want that?"

I gave him a sweet kiss and smiled.

"I'm hungry" I said.

"There's a sushi place nearby. Do you wanna go?"

"Yea sure."

We both skipped along holding hands. We ate then came back and slept.

The next morning i woke up to his childish nagging. He wanted to go to the beach already, but I couldn't deny him because I wanted to go too while the water was warm. We soon got ready and walked outside in the fresh summer weather. It was indeed a perfect day. We played in the water and made sand objects and did some jet-skiing, it was really fun.

Some time before sunset, we came back to our cabin and decided to soak in the outdoor hot tub beside the pool to relax our muscles. I turned on the heating and got into it before xiumin, and lay back with my eyes closed. Soon I heard the slow rushing of water when he got in with me but I let my eyes stay closed.

'Isn't it relaxing,' he said
'Yeah it really is.' I replied
'But there is one thing that would make this a lot better,' he said
'And what could that be?' I asked.

He didn't reply to me, but swam close to me and soon his face and mine were only centimeters apart. I was trapped between him and the walls of the hot tub. One of his hands snaked to my waist then my back, and the other one at the back of my neck. He slowly kissed me and I put my hands on his cheeks as we exchanged kisses. Our bodies slowly started moving in rhythm with each other, his hands everywhere on me.

The hand on his waist slid down to my underwear and his fingers danced on my drowned heat.
'Xiumin what if someone-'
'No, there's no one around for miles. It's private property,' he answered.

He soon took it off and put in a finger and slowly thrusted. As he picked up the pace I started moaning. At a certain speed he inserted another one highering the pitch of my moans and increasing the speed of his thrusts. My head tilted back and his mouth was at my neck, continuously patting breaths onto my neck. He suddenly took out his fingers and took off his shorts, all still underwater. He pulled my hand to his hardness, guiding me to rub it, so I started moving up and down slowly underwater. In the flash of a second he grabbed me and pulled me out of the water and sat me down on the ground right next to the hot tub, but I kept my hands on him. I ket moving up and down until he ripped my hands off him and pushed me to the ground so that I was laying, and hovered above me.

He once more rubbed his fingers on my heat, then finally entered me. I let out a loud moan at the first ounce of pain I felt, then he slowly started thrusting into me. He went slow at first so I could adapt to his speed as he increased without being in too much pain, then started speeding up. He thrusted more and more each time. I rolled over so that I was on top of him and I started riding him, it's his favorite position. His fingers were on the sides of my waist to control it's movement and my nails were digging into his chest more and more.

'Give your all babygirl,' he said panting.

I continued riding him and we soon both came, I tipped off of him and lay beside him. At this point we were both gasping for breath. I turned to his side with my arms closed and lay my fingers on the marks my nails caused.

'I've missed this too much. I've missed you' he told me. I smiled and closed my eyes, and cuddled more towards him. We were both still dripping wet and panting.