Baekhyun- Police Officer

I was drunk in the club again. This was the third time this week. I was pretty tipsy but sober enough to use my half senses. I broke up with hyung seok (pentagon) last week after being together for five months. He cheated on me.. and that's when i started going to clubs. What now?

I came out of the club and finally got to breathe properly. I need to go home, but i cant exactly drive. My phone had died so i couldn't call a taxi. I decided to walk. I started walking. Where to? god knows. I walked a little bit then sat down on a bench. It was late and i was kinda scared. Then i saw a police officer and i went straight to him because there was no one else around. I tapped his shoulder, trying to stand straight.

"Excuse me sir?" He turned around, he looked young and was really handsome.

"What are you doing out so late ma'am? Do you need a ride?"

"a-actually, i do. I'm a little drunk." He smiled at me. It was a warm and cute smile.

"I was just finishing up, I can drop you off. Just in a couple of minutes. Whats you're name and address?"

I told him everything and then waited for him to finish his rounds. He came back and i got in his car. The ride was friendly and we talked for a bit, despite me being drunk. His name was baekhyun and he was the same age as me. I was really attracted to him. He was hot.

After some time we reached my place and he came with me to my doorstep.

"Thanks alot for the ride, officer."

"Please, call me baekhyun."

I opened my door and looked at him one last time, with a smile on my face. His eyes were deep and sparkling, just like the sea, but also looked as if they were in pain.

We looked into each others eyes, then he walked towards me and kissed me. I, of coarse, kissed him back. He gripped my waist tightly and pushed me inside the house, closing the door behind him. He pinned me up to the nearest wall and kissed me passionately. I started unbuttoning his shirt and he took of his belt. His fingers crawled to my back and slowly unzipped the black dress i was wearing.

I held his hand and lead him to my bedroom, then he pushed me on the bed and climbed on top. He kissed my entire body leaving red marks everywhere, then took of his pants to reveal his large member. I pulled put a condom from the drawer beside me that hyung seok had left and gave it to him.

He rubbed my womanhood in circles, making me wetter and wetter. He put in two fingers and thrusted, then brought his tongue and licked me between all my folds. I couldn't help but moan and tug on his hair. He licked every single inch of my heat inside out and sucked like crazy. He put his tongue inside my hole and went in and out numerous times. I noticed that he was getting really hard and it turned me on. I wanted him inside me, like right now.

"Baek, I wanna-"

"ride me? I've been thinking the same thing." he smirked, sexily.

He quickly got into the position and i crawled above him and kissed him then caved over his rock hard manhood. I slowly started riding him. It felt heavenly. I rode him more and more and the pleasure was.. just wow.

He squeezed my boobs and played with my nipples. Which only increased the pleasure. I loved the feeling of his throbbing dick inside me.

"Wow y/n you feel amazing,"

I started to feel a knot build up in my stomach and managed to form words, moaning between them.

"Baek, i'm c-close" i stuttered,

"Me too baby" he said.

The knot got bigger and bigger then finally opened and i came all over his dick, and he came in the condom.

He threw off the condom, plopped down beside me and we fell asleep cuddling.