Tough day

After being home all day in the house you and Calum share, you get startled when he comes home and slams the door. He doesn't say anything and he even looks agitated. You ask him what's wrong and he says something that came out as a murmur almost. "Cal can you please say it a little louder? I barely heard you babe." "Just forget about it." he responds. You get a little shocked by his attitude and not wanting to make him even more mad than he looks, you stay on the couch watching T.V as you were doing before he came in. He's in the kitchen and tension is already rising in the house. After a while of hearing nothing but the sound of the T.V., he leaves the kitchen and as he's walking to the master bedroom he strats ranting about stuff that you don't and can't understand due to the fact that he's walking away.       

You stand up from the couch and walk towards the bedroom. Once you're there, you see that his in the bathroom mirror looking down at the sink. You make a last attempt to figure out what's wrong and ask him "Babe honestly, what's wrong? You're never like this". He lifts his head and looks at you through the mirror's reflection. His eyes are darker than usual and your heartbeat rises and so does the temperature in the room. Your body tenses up and you feel as if you can't move. A slight smirk forms on his lips and you feel yourself blush a little. He turns around and starts walking towards you. Once he's infront of you, he pins you against the wall and gruff voice he answers "Just forget about it, just make me forget." He looks at you and then at your lips. As he starts to lean in you close your eyes. When he kisses you, your mind goes to a million different places. He kisses you with a passion that's so unlike him, not that you're complaining though. He's usually so gentle and sweet and makes sure he doesn't get carried away that this passionate, hot and rough side of him is foreign to you. You take that to your advantage and put your arms around his neck to pull him even closer to you.

        At the same time you wrap your legs around his waist and he carries you to the bed. The only reason you guys stop your heated makeout is for him to take of your shirt and you take off his shirt. You're left in your black lace bra and hot pink underwear, you start fumbling with the button of his jeans. Once the both of managed to take of his pants, he wastes no time pressing his body to yours. You play with the hairs that are just above his neck. While doing so you bite his lips since you know that it's weakness for him. He lets out a soft moan which makes you want to keep on doing it. His hands move from your hips slowly making their way up to your face and they cup your cheeks. He then starts kissing your neck and you close your eyes. Your back slightly arches in pleasure and that gives him the access to uhook your black lace bra. He keeps kissing your neck and by now you're sure that he left a mark. His kisses slowly move down and he leaves a trail of wet sloppy kisses from your neck, to your breast, to your stomach. His hand caresses your most sensitive area and he smirks while looking at you when he notices how wet you are. At this point you're tired of the teasing and you tug his hair lightly. Once again he looks at you and asks "what's wrong? desperate much?" and chuckles in a seductive way. "If you're not going to do the job I might as well just do it myself" you answer him with a slight attitude. He looks at you, almost glaring and takes your underwear off. He starts kissing your thighs to tease you even more. Just when you were getting desperate, you feel his hot and wet tongue pressed against your sensitive area. Your eyes are closed and you moan in an undertone. "What was that babe? I couldn't quite hear you" Calum says and just by hearing his voice you know he's smiling. "Just shut. up. and. finish." you say in between breaths. "Alright if you insist" he answers. You know you're reaching your climax and you moan Calum's name. "That's right baby, say it louder. I want the whole world to know what I'm doing to you and I want them to know how good I am". You reach your climax and loudly and breatlessly moan his name and everything goes white. 

        Once you open your eyes he's already kissing you again. When you stop he looks at you with a weird expression "Is there something wrong Y/N?". His worried look only makes you want to giggle and kiss him even more, you look at him and answer "No babe, I just want to return the favor". You flip over so now you're on top of him. Just by being in that position you feel how hard he is. You gently stroke his hard area and he closes his eyes and tilts his head back. "Please Y/N stop teasing me, it's driving me crazy". You laugh a little and answer him "It's not fun when you're the one being teased right?" and then give him a peck. You take his boxers of and get straight to it. You bob your head up and down and he moans your name. After a while he finally talks and says "babe I'm close" and you stop. He finally reaches and releases everything. You start kissing again and his hands moves to the drawer on the night stand to look for a condom. Once he finally reaches he opens the packet and you put the condom in. You get on top of him but he flips you over. He thursts in and you close your eyes. He keeps it going for a while each time even better. Both of you reach your orgasms and once he spills inside the condom he takes it off and throws it on the bathroom trashcan. On the way back he puts his boxers on and throws you one of his t-shirts for you to wear. You put it on and once he gets on the bed you put your arm on his chest and start drawing a pattern with your finger. 

        It's all quite for a while before you slant your head a little so you can admire his dark brown eyes and his dark hair that looks almost jet black. His prominent jawline and his beautiful lips that you don't get tired of kissing. "Starting is rude you know" he says in a playful manner. "I know, I just don't get tired of you and I love admiring you and everything that has to be with you" you answer. He smiles lightly and places a kiss on your head. "Care to tell me why you were so mad a while ago?" you ask him sheepshly. He raises an eyebrow and looks down at you and answers "You won't let it go will you?" "You know I'm a nosey, curious, stubborn person, so no, I won't let it go". He rolls his eyes while smiling and finally answers "Luke and Ash are being dicks, Michael is not cooparating, I had a terrible day at work, I almost got a ticket" he sighs before continuing  "it has a pretty shitty day overall, but you as always made it better''. You and 

Calum have been together for 9 months and he still manages to make you blush. "You know I love you right Y/N?" you smile before answering him "Yes, and I love you too". He smiles broadly says "Good, because no matter what mood I am in, I don't want you to ever forget that". The two of you keep talking until you fall asleep in his arms just like you've been doing for the last four months.