Explaining

I was a Mile away from Jacks house. The car was silent..... Google seemed to be updating  and I seemed to be confused..... there was one question in my head but I know it wasn't true but..... was Amy cheating on me?? I know she would never do that but what if...... never mind I can't let my thoughts get the best of me.
          I pulled up into Jacks driveway and I parked the car and ran to the front door and knocked very loudly on the door. To my surprise Felix  (pewdiepie) was the one to open the door. "Hey Mark, what brings you here" Felix says in his annoying voice. I didn't want to deal with him now....when did I ever want to deal with him? I pushed through him to see Amy. I  suddenly felt relaxed and I went over to her and hugged her. "Are you ok?" I asked " I just got better" . I opened my eyes to see Jack with his girlfriend, Felix with his girlfriend, and Ken (cinnamon toast Ken) with his wife all sitting in the living room. Why were they all here? I sat down next to Amy and I asked the question that was in my mind. "What happened?" Jack looked at me then looked down starting to tear up... "something bad happened"
          My eyes suddenly got wide. . Is everything ok? Jack lifted his sleeve up and it revealed a large gash in his arm. I gasp "J-jack? What happened" I'm so shocked... He sighs deeply sighs again and pulls his sleeve back up.. after a minute he finally replies "Anti.." I wait for another answer I never get from Jack so I asked another question. "What happened with Anti?" My best friend was hurt.