Alone

Isabellas P.O.V.:

I slept over my friends for two days. After the sleep over I stopped at Harry's house to say hi. He was acting weird the other day and I was worried.

"Hi" i said

"Good, its you" He said "I wanna talk. Come in" he said sadly.

"What is this about?" I asked

"Look Isabella I can't be your friend anymore" he told me

"Why?" I asked

"I just can't ok? Can't you just except that. I don't think we should have ever been friends! You never meant anything to me and I don't know why I ever talked to you. Your just clingy and annoying" He said angrily.

"Harry" I said trying not to cry "what did I do? How was I clingy? And if you never even meant anything to you, why stick around and pretend to be my friend" I asked

"Look, just get out. I don't want you here." He snapped

"You know Harry, I thought you were different. But your just like them all" I said

"What's that suppose to mean?" He yelled

"That your just another one if those jerks at my school who become my friend just to hurt me" I cried

'Look! Just leave! You must be some kind of idiot to not understand"

"understand what?! Why your ditching me? Why you hung out with me or talked to me at all? I know you see me as just another one of the millions of girls that would love to know you. But you can forget about that because I wish I never met you!" I screamed slamming the door and running back to my house. I had never seen Harry act like that. Did I do something wrong? I started to cry as I ran.

When I got there. I slammed the door to my room behind me and slid down the door crying. All my life, I never had many friends. They all ditched me, or just stopped talking to me. And the worst part was I fell for it Every time. Especially when I thought it was something real. The sad part is, i thought Harry might be different. But he's just like everyone else.

The next day;

Isabella's P.O.V.:

I was home alone today. Everyone else was a away, or out having fun somewhere else.

I heard a loud pounding on the front door. I quickly turned and looked at it. The pounding continued getting louder an louder. I quickly grabbed the phone and a baseball bat, my fingers pressed against the keys 911. The pounding came in threes, louder each time. I slowly approached the door. Trying not to walk to loudly. When I reached the nob i clenched it. Turning it nice and slowly.

I flung the door wide open. Happy to see Nick. I dropped the bat on the floor.

"Thank god its you!" I hugged him, and the second I did, I smelt the alcohol.

"Your drunk again aren't you?" I said angrily "aren't you!"

"No" he said starting to cough like he was about to throw up. I backed away.

"You PROMISED! Me this would never happen again" i told him.

"Babe it ok!" He said trying to put his arm on me. I pushed it away.

"No its not!" I told him

"How about i just come in and we can do something fun" he said

"No get away from me!" I

Said trying to shut the door in his face but before I could, he slapped me, knocking my onto the ground and began to walk in. I fell down and wacked my head on the stairs and I started to get dizzy. He came over and tried to hit me again, but someone came and pulled him off. It was hard to see, but they pushed him out the door and down the porch stairs. Finally I saw who it was.