Blinded

Lexas POV

Avery, Niall, Izzy, Harry, and I decided to go to the beach. Harry and Niall came over and we we're all ready. We got all of our stuff and got into the car. I drove. We finally arrived at the beach and we got out of the car. We found a good place to sit. Then....we saw HIM. I took my shirt off and sat next to Niall and Avery. I then saw this really hot guy walking on the beach and it looked like he was kinda checking me out. Act cool. I saw Louis looking at me and I smirked at myself and walked over to the guy. "Hey I'm Brent(Brent Rivera)" He smiled. "Hi I'm Lexa" I smiled. We started talking and talking an Louis was staring at me and then glaring at Brent.

Louis POV

I knew what Lexa was doing. Two can play at that game. I walked over to this random girl and started talking with her. She smiled at me. "Hi I'm Molly" She kept smiling. "Hey I'm Louis" We started talking an Lexa was glaring at me. I laughed to myself. Suddenly the guy Lexa was talking to put his arm around her. Oh hell no! I left Molly and ran over to Lexa and this guy. "Who are you to put your arm around her?" I yelled at him. He was really confused. I grabbed Lexas hand and pulled her over to a different part of the beach. "What do you want Louis?" She hissed. "You!" I answered. She sneered at me. She tried to turn away but I grabbed her arm. "Lexa!" She glared at me. "Louis you're a piece of shit you know that? I give you a second chance. You blow it. A guy puts his arm around me and you yell at him!" She screamed at me. Before I knew it she had kicked my shin. I couldn't take it anymore. I raised my hand about to hit her, but I just stomped away. Lexa was scared when I raised my hand. What have I done? I looked back and saw that Lexa was huddled up on the ground in that private part of the beach and no one was there to help her. Then came Niall and Harry to the rescue. They ran to the part of the beach and found Lexa huddled on the ground. Avery and Isabella followed shortly after. How could I ever get Lexa back now. I blew everything! I'm such an idiot.

They came back with Lexa who was crying. Why do I have to be such a shit head sometimes? I can't deal with this. I ran to the car and drove away.

Isabella's P.O.V.:

I didn't know what was happening with Harry and I. I mean, it seemed like we both liked each other, but neither of us knew how to express it. Today at the beach, we hung out, and got closer once again.

I don't think either of us really wanted make to first move. It was hard. Especially when your close to the person, and you don't want to loose them. But at the same time, it would be more awkward to hang out knowing we both liked each other. The harder part was knowing if I did like him. I think I do. But it's just so confusing. I just don't know what to think. I guess i'm just scared to like someone again, after Nick. I knew for a fact I couldn't get back together with Nick. But some part of me wanted too. I just don't want to be stupid. I gave him three chances. He didn't take them seriously I guess. It was almost the same thing happening with Lexa and Louis, besides the fact he never hit HER.

I wanted to ask Liam for advice. He was like my older brother. I could tell him, ask him, or do anything when it cane to him.

I walked over to his house. Since he lived next door it definitely was not a long walk. I knocked on the door to his mom.

"Hi honey, looking for Liam?" She asked

"Yeah" I smiled.

"Come right in sweetie" she said motioning for me to come in and calling Liam down stairs. I loved Liam's mom. She was like my second mom like Liam was like my brother.

Liam finally made his way down. I hugged him and we went upstairs to his room.

"Wow you changed your room" I laughed

"Yep. I got rid if all the car wall paper" he smiled.

"And your toy story bed sheets" I giggled "its about time. You had them till you were 19"

"Shh" he said putting his finger over his lip and motioning for me to stay quieter. We both laughed.

"So, did you come here to talk about buzz lightyear and woody" Liam chuckled.

"Yes" I said sarcastically.

"I have a question about Harry" I said. Liam's eyes got wide.

"What about him" Liam smirked

"Well, I think I might like him" I stated.

"No, no, no, sorry we have a strict no dating sisters policy" Liam said

"Well Niall is dating Avery, and Louis and Lexa, WERE, dating" I pointed out

"Yeah, but your like my baby sister" he said coming over to me and hugging me like a koala. I rolled my eyes and pulled him off.

"Can we stay serious" I asked

"I am!" He said seriously trying no to smile. "Look, I probably shouldn't tell you this. But i'm almost positive Harry had liked you since he laid eyes on you" Liam smiled.

"But, I think I might like him, but i'm just not sure I should date again after Nick. And I know I shouldn't but I think I still might have feelings for him" I sighed.

"Forget the no dating sister policy, your not getting back together with Nick!" He said actually being serious.

"I know, I don't wanna be stupid. But I loved him. It's just hard." I felt the tears begin ti brim my eyes

"Don't cry" Liam said wrapping his arms around me.

"I know I shouldn't. I'm just so confused" I said throwing my face into my lap.

"So you came for advice?" Liam asked. I nodded keeping my face planted in my hands.

"Look, just tell Harry, that you might like him. But you just need sometime after what happened with Nick. I promise he will understand, trust me." Liam reassured me rubbing my back.

"Thanks" I smiled laying back on his bed. "I remember hanging out here all the time"

"I remember you hanging out here all the time. With your sisters. I missed you guys when you were on tour." Liam told me

"We missed you too" I told him.

"Does little Jason still live across the street. What is he ten now?" He asked

"He's 17" I laughed.

"Really!?" Liam said shocked.

I realized how long he had been away. We hadn't seen little Jason in forever. He lived a few houses down. He used to come and play with us and we would all swim in his pool. He looks much older than he is now. It's funny because he used to look younger. He had been sick for a while, but finally he recovered. Thats why we hadn't seen him in so long. I missed him. I guess him and I were closer than him and my sisters were. My sisters and Liam did let me play with them, but they did exclude me a lot. That's when Jason and I hung out. He had an older sister we were friends with too. Mary. She was 19 like me. She never really hung out with my sisters or Liam, she barely ever talked to me, due to the fact she used to be very shy. But as she got older, we hung out more. My mom told me I needed friends my age.

Liam and I just sat there talking for a while. We had hung out, but never got much catching up time. It was nice to talk to him. Times like this made me realize how much I missed my childhood. Everything was so much simpler. I just wished it could be like that again.