Dang,this is a good sandwich and dang boy,you fiiinnee

Thanks to TheRainbowgirllove for this suggestion! I hope this is what you were thinking of!

I pace around my room. Today is the day I have to do it. I have to I tell Jake how I feel about him. We haven't  known each other for very long, so I suppose if it doesn't work out then not too much harm will come... right? Wrong. I can't live without Jake. He's amazing and I love him so much. I always get so flustered whenever he brushes his hair out of his eyes, or smiles at me with that adorable look he has. On top of that he's so talented and smart, he never ceases to amaze me. So I really would be losing so much if he rejected me.

Time skip

"Hey Josh!" Jake yells over to me. We're meeting up at the park to hang out. I wave at him then jog over to him. He's holding a picnic basket in his hand. "I thought we could have lunch here." He says, happily. We chat for a bit then sit down to eat. I should tell him now. I think, staring into the sandwich he's made me. He's a really good cook. "Hey you've been pretty quiet. Are you okay?" He asks. My heart starts beating faster then it was before. "Um... I-I need to tell you..." I start but then I lose you confidence completely. "What did you say?" He asks, confused. "You need to tell me something?" Um. I need to think of something to say, quick. "Um...this sandwich is really good." I say quietly. I think he's going to laugh at me but he doesn't. He looks serious. "Oh, well thanks." He says. "But I need to tell you something too." He says, getting closer to me. "Or... maybe I should just show you." He whispers before crashing his lips into mine. I don't process what's going on immediately. But as soon as I do, I kiss him back, passionately. I can feel him smile into the kiss and I have never felt happier.

I hope you enjoyed!! Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think in the comments!! ❤️