The beginning

*Mariana's pov*

Mariana was five years old at school everything was going good. She was sitting with her best best best friend Maya Herron and her brother Zachary Herron. They were doing a compliment battle cause they love to compliment each other.

"Mawa youwr swo beawutiful yowu mawe twhe world-d stwop!" Mariana told her best friend Maya. Maya and Zach start laughing.

"Awww thwnks!" Then the teacher comes up which is Marianas mum. (Ha did not think that was going to happen....you did...ohh okay have fuwn mwy frwiend!)

"Mariana your so perfect and I love you for that never change." Her mum said. Mariana puts on her goofy smile. "Thawnks" She wslks away and then the alarm went off.

"Code red this is a code red!" (I dont know if a shooting is a code red but lets go with it, in my book nothing is right so have fun.)

"Everyone hide!!" Mariana's mum said and everyone goes Zach holds his hand on both his best friend and sisters mouth keeping them from yelling.

Hers mum closes everything fast but gets to the door when a gun goes off. All they see is her falling back then looking away. Mariana starts crying trying to take Zach's hand off but he keeps shaking his hand.

The shooter comes in and Zach goes on top of Mariana and hides her while Maya holds her mouth shut. Everyone acts dead. The shooter walks out and Zachary goes to the door and watchs.

He nods his head saying he's gone and closes the door slowly and locks it. Mariana runs to her mum and sees that she is dead. She starts crying more.

"Mari I am sowrry." Zachary tells her. "Hewre twake hwer necwkwast." Maya takes the necklace off Marianas mum and puts it on her. "Swo yowu have a picwe owf hwerr."

Mariana hugs the body of her mum and puts her face on the body keeping her crys low.

*two hours later*

The cops finally come and get the kids out. Maya, Zachary, and Mariana were the last ones. "Whos the lady whos dead." Mariana crys harder. "Shwe was hwer mum anwd ours teawcher" Zach said and the cop nods his head.

"Do you have anyone to say with?" Maya nods her head. "Mwy mum wouwld bwe hapy two tawke cawre owf hwer" Maya told the cop and he nods his head.

"Go to the others and make sure she gets to your house." Zach and Maya nods their head.

They walk out. Maya and Zachs mum hugs the three of them. "Were is your mum Mari?" She asks. "Dewad cawn ywou twake cawre owf mwe?" Her mum has tears in her eyes and nods her head.

The mums were best friends and they lost each other. They were friends since Mari and Maya were born. They were born two days apart so they get their birthdays in one.

Every kid goes home.

Mariana changed a lot she became mute. uses shapes and things on Mayas hand to talk. Goes to therapy but does not work. Never talks. Has Panic attacks on mothers day or hers mums death. Can't handle anything. Maya is the only person who was with her. Zach lost touch with her. They never talk.

Everyone pushs Mariana to go back but she cant. Half the time she locks herself in her room for a week with out eating or anything. No one can help her. But that's what everyone thought.

~~~~~~~~
The end now you all understand what happen to Mariana...no...not yet...you all need to keep up then!.

Well that's all.