heartbreaks and love

(Jachary cause that's going to happen!)

    *Corbean Bessoon* OOF

They got Mari outta the surgery so now me and everyone else is sitting in her room waiting for her to wake up. I look up at Maya and see has a sad look in her eyes and face.

"Maya it's fine....I know you tried. You love Mari more then anything. It's not your fault."

She shakes her head hard. "No! I promised you I would make sure she would stay happy and okay and I failed. I failed as a friend and sister." I look at her and take her hand in mine.

Her hand was holding Mariana's. "I don't care what you promised me. I thank you for trying. That's all that matters." She nods her head.

Zach stands up. "Maya let's get food...." I look at him and Jack walks to the door. "Charlie....Maya let's get food." Jack pipes in. I give them a confused look but they just walk out I sit by Mari and grab her hand.

"Hey we are alone please wake up." Nothing. I laugh alittle. "Okay then I'mma have to do the only way that I know that wakes you up."

I play background music and start singing.

"I've been watching you
For some time
Can't stop staring
At those oceans eyes
Burning cities
And napalm skies
Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes
Your ocean eyes

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

I've been walking through
A world gone blind
Can't stop thinking of your diamond mind
Careful creature
Made friends with time
He left her lonely with a diamond mind
And those ocean eyes

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes "

I get down singing and I hear little laughs I look over and see Mari smiling. "I-I don't h-h-have blue e-e-eyes you do s-s-silly." I smile and laugh. "Your back to the living."

Her eyes widened. "Y-you ne-need to b-b-b-b-be wi-with t-the b-band!" She points at me. "I know calm down. I came for you to make sure your okay." She narrows her eyes at me. "Ocean eyes!" I laugh.

*ZaChARy's pOv* Oof he has one two!

Me and Jack with Maya and Charlie are getting food cause I wanted to talk to Maya but also tell her that I'm gay and dating Jack. Charlie is there so I'm going to have to take her away.

I made Charlie get the food cause I wanted to tell Maya about me and Jack. I shake her arm. "I-Im sorry to bring this up at this point in time but it's really important to me Sister."

She looks at me and nods her head. "Go on brother" I smile at her. "Your probably hate me this but....I'm gay... Like I'm into guys not girls..." She looks at me.

"I know what Gay means Zachary. And wow I did not think that would happen. But I support you. Mari is to cause she loves you." I smile at her. "And I'm dating Jack...." I look over at Jack and he grabs my hand.

"I knew it! There was always something off about you to being with each other!" I laugh and shake my head. Then Jack goes to my ear. "Told you."

We walk back into the room. Corbyn is laying in the bed with Mari sleeping. I guess she woke up. Charlie comes in crying.

Maya looks at him. "What's wrong?" He hugs her. "I-I-I...my girlfriend broke up with me..." Maya looks at me sad. "Charles if she broke up with you then she's not worth it and your tears." He looks at her nodding his head.

Maya always had a small crush on Charlie but never acted on them for Mariana's side. So Maya is probably hurting more then Charlie is right now.

We three walk out leaving the two only to sleep. I go on my phone and look at edits and see one with Corbyn talking about Mari.

@wdw.looovverr: I wonder how Mariana is like she seems sweet and cool. @whydontwemusic can you please bring her with you guys!

@imzachherron: We can try but that's up to her. But we will try our hardest to get Mari to come.

@whydontwe.jachary: Mariana seems fake why bring her. She's fake and using Corbyn. Plus he can do way better then her.

I read the comment. That's really going to hurt both of them. That person does not know anything about Mariana and they are hating on her.

Wow people these days.

~~~~~~~
If it's short. Wow I have no idea what to put anymore. Two I don't know.

I been inactive and not posting cause (like anyone cares but still I wanna put ittttt) I'm to lazy and busy.

So I might post more or less or next month don't know. It's on how I feel and if I wanna get it done or not.