Who are you?

Picture is what happens later in the story 🤓

*Corbyns pov*

We been sitting in the hospital for over two hours and I am bored as a bored person and be bored.

"When are they going to tell us how she is?" Zach shrugs looking down. "Someone should have been there with her." The doctor comes out with a sad look on his face.

"Mariana Matthews?" Me, Zach, Maya, and Jack stand up. "Shes in a coma we dont know if she is going to wake up or when, it looks like she took a lot to get in a coma."

We nod our head. "C-can we g-go and see h-her?" Maya asked the doctor. "Only family for now." We all look at each other. "Maya, Zach go your the closest she has" They nod their head and wake away.

three weeks later•

Its been three whole weeks and Mariana still have not waked up. I been going to the hospital room when I had time to see her. The scars are still there.

I grab her hand and holds it. After a little I get up and go to the door. I put my hand on the handle. "W-wait." I turn around to see Mariana awake.

"Doctors, Doctors! Shes awake!" She covers her ears from my yelling. "S-sorry" she nods her head and smiles at me.

"So Miss.Matthews how you feeling?" She shrugs. "W-who are y-you"She points at me. "Y-you dont remember me?" She shakes her head looking around.

"We-were is M-Maya?" I look at the doctor. "She has memory loss. I did not think this could happen." I look at her then walk out hitting the walls getting my phone out.

"Hello?" Mayas voice is heard. "She has memory loss!" Maya does not say anything.

"On my way!" She hangs up.

*Mariana's pov*

I feel someone touching my hand. After a little the touch is gone. I slowly wake myself up. I see a blonde boy walking out. I open my mouth.

"W-wait" I look at my self in surprise I talked! I fucking talked!

"Doctors, Doctors! Shes awake!" I cover my ears. A doctor walks in. "Miss. Matthews how are you feeling?" I shrug not knowing what to say.

I point at the blonde. "W-who are y-you?" I ask trying not to be mean. The boy looks at me with sad eyes. "Y-you dont remember me?" I shake my head looking for Maya.

"W-were is M-maya?" I asked not seeing her. The blonde looks at the doctor. "She has memory loss. I did not think this could happen." The doctor said. The boy looks at me then walks out. There is banging on the walls.

"I-i me-ssed u-up h-he ha-tes m-m-m-me n-no-w" I feel tears going down my face.

"Now now Mariana. His name is Corbyn, do you remember?" The Doctor said I look at him and shake my head. "Here do you want to draw?" I look at him.

"Y-you do-nt hav-e to ge-et me i-it?" The doctor looks at me and walks away grabing paper and things to color with.

I look at it then the doctor walks away so I started drawing. I make a face, with a nose, ears, hair, and eyes. I start coloring it in. I put blonde hair, light blue kind ocean blue eyes, little fickles on the face and color it in pale.

It takes me a little to look at it and see who I drawn. It was Corbyn why did I draw him. No. No. No I can't.

I hide the drawing and turn over to sleep.

*Corbynnnn*

Maya comes after a little we walk in the room to see her sleeping. "She was drawing before I have no idea what she was drawing." Maya nods her head.

"Thank you." We walk over to her bed. "Can she talk." I look at Maya and nod my head. "Yeah she stutters alot but she talks." She nods her head with a little smile. I know the smile is knowing after so many years of your best friend not talking she talks again.

"I am going to go." I point to the door then start leaving i turn the way away from the door then something grabs my arm. "Wait!" I look at Maya.

She starts kissing me. I push her off me. "I can't Maya. I am sorry." She nods her head. "Mariana...she is not going to like this." We hear a sob then we run to Mariana's room and see her crying.

I run up to her but she starts yelling. Not saying anything just screaming at the top of her lungs. I move away and she stops. The doctor comes running in.

"What happen!" I look at the doctor. "One minute she was sleeping then the next she was crying and screaming." The doctor nods his head.

"Go, i will take care of her." Me and Maya walk out.

"I think she saw us?" Maya said I look at her. "She would have lost likely letted you touch her or hug her but she screamed like she hated you."

I nod my head. "Omg! Omg! She is going to really hate me."

The doctor comes out. "She is down cold. I gave her meds to make her sleep." We nod our head. After a little we walk in the room going to the corner seeing a half ripped paper I grab it.

A picture of me. she was drawing me? "Why is that looking like you?" I shrug.

~~~~~~~~
Done two post in one day ayeeee. Found out gifs so here is one.
~Zachary looking like a meal!~