Shes not getting better

*picture for later*

*Mariana's pov*

I been in this stupid place for two weeks. Two weeks and I have not gotten better. I have gotten worse and the people see it.

"Come on Mariana eat." I shake my head and throw the food. "I do-ont w-want your f-f-food!" The nurse looks at me scared. They have been changing my nurse every 30 minutes from me freaking out on them.

The lady walks out. "She needs to leave!" I smile at myself my plan is working. I will get to leave. If I keep it up then I am going back to Maya.

I look down at the hoodie. I have not took off the hoodie Maya gave me which Corbyn gave me. I hug myself in the hoodie and smile.

I change my bottom half but keep the hoodie on.

~~~~~~~~
*Corbyns pov*

I walk in the room Maya is in taking a call from the place Mariana is. "She's not getting better?" She stays quiet listening.

After a little she nods her head. "Okay I'll take her back here thanks for calling me. Yes! I am coming right now." Maya yelled yes at the phone.

Everyone changed after three days of Mari moving. Maya has been having bad outbreaks and panic attacks. Zach leaves and stays away from the house alot. Jack just never comes over anymore and Daniels the same.

It's like everyone needs Mariana to work and if she's gone no one works well. She is everyones rock, even when she was mute she was a rock for Maya and Zach and now she's gone and they can't deal with anything.

"Corbyn! Let's go!" I walk with Maya and get in the car. I am mostly at the house with Maya to help her stay out of Mariana's room so she does not cry.

~~~~~~~
Me and Maya get to the place Mariana is and Maya runs out to the check in. "Mariana Herron!" The lady nods her head. I grab Maya and walk away to the chairs and sit with her waiting.

I on the other hand don't talk alot if someone asks me something I answer but other then that I don't talk. So I am mostly Maya's rock for Mariana.

"Miss Herron..." Maya stands up and signs Mari out and walk away to the car. I look at Mariana and grab her hand. She shakes her head. Then walk away.

I follow her and she goes up to someone and hugs them. "B-bye" The guy smiles and hugs her. "Bye Mariana. Have fun see you soon!" I look at the guy confused then when he let's go on Mari I see cuts over his arms. Ah cutting or depression.

"Now le-t's g-go." I nod my head and we walk to the car. Mariana lays her head on my lap. I play with her hair and she soon falls alseep.

"What took you to so long?" I look Maya. "She wanted to say bye to a friend she made there." She smiles and nods her head. "Glad she made a friend. What was the friend in for?" I look down at her and see Mariana move her arm and starts hugging my waist.

"Depression or Cutting" Maya nods her head. "It was a boy..." She looks at me and shrugs. "She'll remember you Corbyn. I promise you that." I nod my head and keep playing with her black hair.

We get to the house and I pick Mariana up and carry her to her room with her bag. I set her down. I go to leave but she grabs my hand.

"S-stay..." I nod my head and lay down she goes on top of me and I play with her head again. We both fall alseep. (picture at top)

*Maya's pov*

I walk to my room grabbing my phone. I call Zach.

Zachary🤓: What Maya?

MaYA: Mari's home...

Zachary🤓: Really...were is she...

MaYA: In her room...I think..

I walk in to Mari's room and see her sleeping on Corbyn smiling alittle. I smile at the cuteness.

MaYA: I'll send you a picture...

I hang up the call and take a picture and send it to Zach.

ZachARY: Awwweee Cornbyn loves her!

MaAaaAyA: Cornbyn?

ZachARY: Yeah my phone put that as his name.

MaAaaAYA: Ha I have Blonde Bean

ZachARY: I like yours.

I stop texting him and smile at them.
I grab Mariana's bag and take out all her clothes and lay out ripped pants with a black shirt.

I walk into the bathroom and take out anything she could hurt herself with and pills. After getting all that I walk to my room and hides them all and sleep.

~~~~~~
End three post in one day going to four post ayeee!! I am better at this one then the others. Eh if you can't tell the tittles is kind going with what is going to happen in the story. Cause I don't know why but it helps me with everything in the story.