Chapter 1 Baby

Cringe warning! The first few chapters are just cringe but they get a lot better and a lot more smutty.

"Oh, Steven, look how cute she is."
" I know Dorthy. She looks like you." Steve said looking at his little sister holding her new baby girl.
"I just wish John was able to see her." Dorthy said sadly while looking at Steve then back at the baby.
"What are you going to name her." Steve asked impatiently with a wide smile on his face.
"Well... I wanted to name her Rose and John wanted to name her Elizabeth, so we compromised. Her name is Elizabeth Rose Rogers."
"Aww, that's adorable!" Steve said happily with a smile. "Mom and dad would be proud." He said in a soft tone while holding her hand.
"Really?" Dorthy said looking up at Steve. "Of course they would. I know Johns really proud too."  Steve said while rubbing his little sisters head.
"Thanks for being here Stevie." Dorthy said looking up at her big brother. "No. problem sis." Steve said kissing the top of her head. "I love you." "I love you too Stevie." As they were talking the door opened and in walked Bucky with a small, brown teddy bear with the word 'princess' written on the front of it and a bouquet of flowers in his hands. "Hey, guys."
"Hey, Bucky." Dorthy said looking over at him. Steve was staring at Elizabeth when Bucky walked in and didn't hear him walk through the door. "Hey, Steve!" Bucky said a little bit louder. Steve jumped by surprise and little Elizabeth started to giggle at him. "Jesus, Buck! You scared the crap outta me!" Steve said out of breath. "Well, princess here thinks it's hilarious so mission accomplished." Bucky said pointing to Elizabeth. He placed the bouquet in a jar of water beside the bed. "These are for you. And this is for you, Princess." Bucky said with a smile and handing the little bear to Elizabeth. Elizabeth smiled as she grasped hold of the bear in front of her. Her blue eyes filled with happiness and joy as she hugged it tightly. "Aww, Buck! She loves it!" Dorthy said looking down happily at her happy baby.
                    Two Days Later
Bucky was holding Elizabeth as Steve comforted Dorthy as they walked down to John's gravesite. Dorthy was now widowed at nineteen. John had influenza and died while his daughter was born. "It's ok Dorthy everything's going to be ok." Steve said comforting his crying sister. "I, Bucky and Elizabeth are here for you." "Thanks, Steve." Dorthy said sadly. Bucky walked up behind them carrying Elizabeth wrapped up in a blue blanket. "Punks right, everything's going to be ok and we're all here for you." Bucky said putting his arm around her. "Thank you, boys. Thank you." Dorthy said feeling a little bit better.

Hi yeah I know it's sad but trust me it gets better I promise😋😎