Desteny calls

"Here we are, I present you the city of San Francisco " said Steve looking fatter and grumpier than usual, "are you really sure that your mom says this is fine."

"Of course we can, do you really think I would such a thing?" I answered. Steve looked at me without responding, tilting his head like saying "yes." He opened his mouth but nothing came out. "Steve you can leave now, thanks."

"If we need you we will call you," May added.
"But how if my phone got damaged?"

"Uhm... Here take Summer's phone," May grab my phone from my pocket and gave it to Steve quickly.

"Wait a minute why my phone?" I asked angry.

"First of all you are the reason that his phone is damaged is you, and second you almost don't use it, just come." May took my arm and pulled me. She was wearing her loose light green shirt with, her short pair of jeans, and light brown high heels. She had her blond hair tied in a messy bun. "Why exactly are we here, I forgot."

"Searching for an adventure, because destiny is calling."

****

15 minutes later of silent just walking through the city of San Francisco, admiring the buildings they say a strange figure over behind the clouds. I got lost in my mind trying to figure out what it could be. It looked like a blurry form of an ancient ship.

"What's that? Behind the clouds, do you see it?" May asked concerned scowling at the colossal shadow.

"I don't know, but if you want to find out well... Taxi!" I screamed waving my hand. The old-looking taxi stopped right in front of letting a horrifying squeaking sound of the cab's brakes.

"Uhm, hi can you take us to that strange looking thing over the mountains?" I solicited; the driver looked over his window up and looked at me bored with his eyes that said, "Is this a joke." "Please?" I added impatiently.

The driver scratched his bolded hair, cleared his throat and responded with a scratchy voice that seemed like he hadn't spoken or even open his mouth in a year, "I don't see what you are talking about, Ms."

"Can you just take us to the top of the mountain, is there a way?" May cleared slowly, the driver nodded.
We entered quickly to cab and just in the second we closed the door he flew through the streets, in a time of minutes we were all ready there. I handed the nice man a 5-dollar bill and my sister and me went running with our lungs full of eucalyptus aroma to see what it was. We found that just behind a tree there was a light brown rusty rope ladder hanging from a huge flying or floating ship's hull.

"I should go in and see and you should stay here and if someone comes or if the magic ship moves you tell me the signal, and the signal is, wait let me think, uhm, cucu-cucu." She said quickly.

"Sure, it's okay you just get all the fun part, that's all," I replied sarcastically.

"Thanks so much for understanding," she responded with dislike while clamming up.

I waited for a sound, for a move, for some opportunity to give the signal and not just stand there like a loser leaning on a tree. I sat down on the vivid dark grass trying to figure out what could be there, I was not amazed like other people would have been if they saw a floating ship in eucalyptus forest because I have been waiting for something like this all my life, something magical, and I knew this was the time I was waiting for this was my destiny calling me. Daydreaming of the mysteries there was in that ship, I lost the count of the time, and suddenly she heard some steps. I stood up quickly looking around grabbed a stick from the floor. I grip the wooden stick too hard, and put it diagonally from the top of my shoulder to my waist. I was about to tell my sister when I heard some singing,