Happiness and Drunkeness.

Jesse POV

Beca walks out of the bathroom looking around carefully. I walk to her and nod, signalling that the coast is clear.

"Yes." She says, a tear rolling down her face. She shows me the stick.

I take a deep breath and she wipes the tear away.

"Yes what?!" My mum walks around the corner. Great. She grabs the stick from Beca's hand and squeals.

"AHHHHH! CONGRATULATIONS! PHIL! PHIL!"

"What now Melinda?!"

"Beca's pregnant!"

I gulp as my dad walks down the stairs, an unexplainable look on his face. He actually looks happy.

"I'm happy for you, son." He says patting me on the back. Beca just stands there and looks hesitantly at her belly.

"Hello in there little human!" My mum says, speaking at her belly. Beca looks at me as if to say 'help me'.

"Mum, how about you and dad go get Beca and I a drink?" I suggest, eyeing mum.

"Oh, yes. We'll go do that..."

I hug Beca and she doesn't wrap her arms around me.

"Beca, what's wrong?"

"Do we even want a baby?" She says, her eyes glossy with tears.

"Well, it wasn't on the list but we can make it work."

"Oh okay. I just don't wanna think about this right now." She says chucking the stick in the bin and breathing out a long sigh.

My mum and dad pass us each a glass of lemonade and we sit down to watch some tv. My mum has an anxious look on her face and I scowl at her. Everyone is silent. The room is just silence, a tension interrupts it. Everyone wants to know whats going on with the baby. I switch the tv on and look around.

"Okay, this is awkward. We all want to know whats going on with 'Beca and the baby'. Well I really don't know yet and I don't want to get into a big discussion about it. Mine and Jesse's baby, we make the rules when we want to, yeah?" Beca says, breaking the silence.

"Okie dokie, but if you need anything you know where to find me." Mum replies. I nod and turn the volume up. The news. I'm so interested {sarcasm}.

Aubrey POV

My dad and Ellisa haven't stopped for an hour and a half. I decide to leave and go find Jesse. I leave a note that says; Dad and Ellisa, Good luck. I'll see you at your next divorce daddy!  Love Aubrey.

I start up my car and begin my journey to Beca's house.

I arrive at Beca's determined to find Jesse and make him mine. But Beca's dad answers the door instead of Jesse.

"Where are they?" I ask flustered.

"Who?"

"Jesse and Beca."

"I don't know where they went. I'm Beca's dad. But feel free to come in. I was about to make a coffee. Join me?"

"Sure." I frown as I sit down at the table.

"How do you have your coffee?" Mr Mitchell asks me.

"Milk and no sugar, thanks." He puts a hot coffee on the table in front of me and I take a sip and place it back down.

"Too hot?" He asks.

"No, I just like enjoying it."

"You seem angry, are you okay?" He asks leaning a bit closer. He gets down a bottle of bourbon and pours some into a cup before handing it to me. I

"Thank you."

"Okay. I just came back from the city. New girlfriend dumped me after a day. I'm all alone. Haven't been for a while."

"Welcome to my world." We both chuckle and cheers to single life. I am not that bothered about much at the moment. I'm just so stressed I can't be bothered finding where he is. I scull another three bourbons and I realise and acknowledge that I am drunk.

"Would you like to watch some T.V?" He offers the couch for me to sit down on. I nod and he sits next to me on the lounge. We sit quiet and drunk.

"Want another one buddy?" I ask him, giggling weirdly.

"Sure. Nothing else to do."

A/N Hope update is okay, enjoy xx