Chapter 2: leave her alone

Gumballs POV:

I really hope Fionna makes it out alive, she seems like a really nice person. To me she came off a bit shy at first but then instantly started saying she was strong and could handle herself, I am a bit jealous that shes so self confident... I mean I am scrawny pink and what others would call 'nerdy.' I am disrupted from my thoughts as I notice Fionna race past, I try to catch up to her and I surprise myself when I grab her shoulder haulting her to a stop, "Fionna, what happened?" I am honestly worried.

"That kid Marshall..." She sighs turning around, "He's a total jerk who expects me to fall in love with him in like two seconds?!" She looked extremely bothered and it looks as though she would march right back to her locker and chop Marshalls head off with that sword of hers. Which again is against the rules, and although I am not one to break rules I honestly wouldn't mind.

"I told you he was a jerk Fionna..." I frown looking into her eyes, "But don't worry I have a couple friends of my own of whom you may enjoy their company." She looks a bit confused as I say this.

"What they hey hey did you just say?" I sigh realising she obviously spent more time on messing around than actually doing work.

"I meant I have some friends you might like.." I smile softly and she nods as the bell rings, I make my way to science class as she heads in the other direction.

Marshalls POV:

I hear the bell ring and take my time to get to my class, although it is music (my favorite subject) I hate school and I'd rather have people thinking I'm a bad ass. Oh don't even get me started on that dumb girl this morning, she already acts like she runs this place. I finally make it into my class and walk in, I notice all my friends and just my luck Fionna. She looks just as surprised to see me and I take this reaction to my benifit, I wink at her and walk toward the wall of instruments grabbing a bass, my bass.

Of course Lumpy Space Prince (LSP) runs up to me, more or less floats a grin on his face, "OH MY GLOB PLAY A LUMPING SONG!!!" I look at him a bit annoyed but listen to his request, I start strumming on my bass knowing just what to sing to make the new girl fall for me. ((Whoops using good little girl again... im not obbsesed..))

"Good little girl,

always picking a fight with me,

you know that I'm bad,

but you're spending the night with me,

what do you want from my world,

you're a good little girl."

I keep eye contact with her throughout the whole song and she glares at me grabbing a ukulele from the wall and starts strumming as if she knew exactly how to piss me off, she looks up at me a devilish look on her eyes,

"Bad little boy,

thats what you're acting like,

I really don't buy,

that you're that kind of guy,

and if you are why do you want to hang out with me?"

She smirks putting the ukulele back and marching out of the room, "OH MY GLOB DRAMA BOMB!!!" I shoot LSP a glare and he whips his phone out "Totally gotta tell Brooke about this." I feel the need to follow her and I do, I run out after her catching up shortly.

((I hope you like this story so far non existent readers ;-; cx anyways please check out all my stories and give me a follow, ill be sure to follow you back c: thanks guysssss))