Changing ❦ H.S ❦

It's the year of 3010. Most would think that their are flying car's and instant buildings, everything running off of robots. But sadly, the world has taken a turn for the worst. There is a Apocalypse quickly spreading, infecting every Continent and everything that inhabits it. Then there's Nikki Hail. A 17 year old girl who is restricted from adventuring outside the walls her father, Sir Hail, built around a section of Kansas City, Missouri. She has a boyfriend who she dearly loves. His name is Niall Horan and he's like her father; hates zombies and will kill one on sight. One day curiosity gets the best of her and she begs for her father to let her go out on a trip with the Search Group to gather supplies that are needed inside. He agrees, only because he knows she's sending her off with the best troops he has, including Niall.

        On the other side of town, outside the walls, and homed in a abandoned Rehab Resort, there is a corpse. He can't remember his name, or how he died. All he knows is that he's more intelligent than the other dead that's wondering around aimlessly with him and that his name starts with an 'H'. Well, he also has a pal named L. Now and then they'll sit down and grunt, mumble, or moan random things to each other; seeming to understand. Now everyone has to eat, even the dead. H, L, and some other follows head out on a Hunting Party, following their keen sense of smell. H just so happens to run into Nikki and her group.

        What happens when H lays eyes on Nikki. Will he eat her like the rest, or will something ignite inside of him and suddenly he feels the responsibility to watch her and keep her safe. Will Nikki kill him before he can even decide what he wants to do? Will Nikki ever see Niall again?

[[Alright, don't even start with "You're stealing 'Warm Bodies'. Yes, I got the idea from it. But no I'm not stealing it. Its going to be completely different. But yes, they do end up curing the dead and ending the Apocalypse in that area. Just wait and read please.]]