Chapter 2

If my stomach could gurgle it would be going crazy right now. I was craving food, brains specifically. Nearly falling out of the buss, I stumbled into a hard object. Small hands clasp around my arms and helped me back onto my feet. It was L.

"E-Eat." With all my effort, I managed to push that word out. But out of all the words I know, that's the easiest to say. Seeing it's the only word I only needed to say.

"Mmm." L groaned with a nod before shuffling off towards the gate. I guess he's hungry too.

I stumbled after L, trying to keep pace with him. He was fast, or I was just fucking slow. I'm very clumsy and when I try to move to fast I always trip and fall. Which made it hard to chase after the living. If you could get through the guns and not get your brains blown out first. But unlike L, I was more aggressive and strong. I have a short fuse and will attack anything that pisses me off. L plays it cool and walks off from everything, normally leaving me to beat the shit out of whatever chooses to pick a fight with him.

I happen to be more flirty. Now you may be thinking, 'Zombies can flirt?'. Well I'm more alive than the others and I actually have feelings still. I hate killing the living, but it's either them or I rot and that isn't a option for me. I can't describe the rush of emotions that flood through me when I'm tearing open a skull. It's hurts. I also have a bad habit of talking to myself.

My thoughts were corrupted by a ear bleeding cry. I felt a tight grasp on my wrist, but I knew it was L so I didn't shake it off. Gazing over my shoulder, I see a withered, black skeleton marching towards us at a rushed pace.

Fucking Boney's. Their deader than the dead. But they're faster and more strong than any of us. And if you want to meet someone with no feelings, a Bonie should be your first option. They will tear you apart with ease. And I hate them so much because of that. I wish they would all just die so none of us would have to stare into their soulless, black, hallow eye sockets.

L moved behind me, cowering down. But I stood my ground and turned to face the nightmare that was now directly in my face. If it still had a nose, our noses would be touching. I knew how to say 'Fuck off'. And I would say it if I could, but Bonies hate it when we talk. They want to be the most intelligent. They even have ceremonies and rituals that they perform. And I've been too a couple and their fucked up and creepy as shit. They'll have us corpse marry and then adopt orphans to take care of and teach. And I'm not even going to describe how brutal and inhuman teaching a corpse child to kill is.

But I always as myself why they have us get married. It's not like we know each other or will remember each other in a couple of days. They have an off system that I don't have the patients to wait and understand for.

If the creature had eyes still it would be looking over my body. I stood there like a wall and didn't move, protecting L. But I was too slow to defend him as the Bonie reached behind me to snatch the smaller boy from me. By his tattered shirt, the skeleton dragged L away from me and to who-knows-where. I lunged forward and came from behind the creature and tightly wrapped my arms around its neck, using my weight to bring us both down and onto the concrete parking lot ground. The Bonie had released L but was now on top of me, it's slender fingers wrapped around my throat as it screamed in my face. I squirmed and wiggled under its grasp, my hands clasped into its forearm bone seeing their was only a thin layer of flesh holding this 'thing' together. With a tight squeeze and a swift swivel of my wrist, the fragile forearm of the beast splintered into the parts and the grasp around my neck quickly loosened.

The creature screamed, not in pain. It was just royally pissed now.

[[AN; Sorry it's been forever! I hope you enjoy what I got so far!]]