Chapter 1: Rain

Tzuyu's POV

It's already 10 p.m. I'm still here at my restaurant, I'm here since 7 in the morning. I'm the owner and the chef of this restaurant. I opened this restaurant on my own.

I've always lived my life on my own. I've never met my parents, when I was born they left me on an adoption center. When i was a kid i've always hoped that someone would adopt me or my parents would go back to get me but no one really came.

I've always wanted to be loved but no one have done that for me. I'm in lack of affection. I want to feel love at least once in my life but I think that day will never come.

I was about to close the restaurant when i saw someone in the stockroom. I was right behind the person. The person turned her face to me. She looks like a wild pig.

It's Momo. She's a waitress here in my restaurant.

"Momo?! Were you getting foods at the stockroom again??" I asked her.

"Sorry chef... It's because I don't have food at my house again." She said in a cute but sad toned voice.

"It's fine Momo. I already told you that if you don't have food at your house just tell me and i'll do the groceries for you." I've already told her this things many times.

She nods.

"Let's go now Momo. It's already late and it's raining hard."

"Yeah. By the way Tzuyu someone's picking me up so i'm not going home with you."

We went outside the restaurant. I can see a black Range Rover waiting for Momo. I can't see who's the driver because the glass are tinted.

"Momo who's that person in the car? Is that the girl you always served the foods." I teased her.

She's blushing.

"Yahh!! It's not her. Tzuyu I need to go now byeeeee!!!"

"Byeee Momo. I want to meet her next time."

"Yeah you'll meet her soon."

Momo left with the car.

I'm now going to the parking lot to get my car. I started the engine and started driving home.

<<on the way home>>

Someone's calling me. It's Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung-a!! What do you want? I'm driving right now."

I can hear her sobbing.

"Are you crying?? Did you and Mina had fight again??"

She's still not answering.

"Chaeyoung-a!! Answer me!! Tell me what happened?"

"We had a fight because of something. We went to a zoo today, I wanted to go visit the lions, but she forced me to go visit the penguins and then after that we started fighting."

"Chaeyoung... You guys are so childish. HAHAHAHA!!!"

"Yahhh!! It was her fault." Chaeyoung answered back.