Chapter 2: Cheated

Sana's POV

I woke up and saw Tzuyu. She's still hugging me.

Why is she like this to me? I'm just a stranger that she met on the road yesterday evening. and now she's hugging me in her bed she even let me stay in her house.

She's still sleeping. She looks cute when she's smiling, her dimples is so cute. I always have a weakness for dimples.

I was about to remove a strand of hair on her face when she stops my hand.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh sorry I was removing a strand of hair on your face."

"Okay... What time is it?"

She stands up from the bed. She takes her phone and looks at the time.

"Yahhh!!! It's already half past eleven!! I'm late for work. I have 25 missed calls from unnie. I need to call her." She starts dialing the person.

I just remained silent because she might get mad at me.

"Jeongyeon-unnie i'm really sorry.  I woke up late."

I can hear the other girls voice because the call is on loud speaker.

"It's fine. Just set an alarm next time so you won't be waking up late. Tzuyu are you gonna come for the reception today?"

"Sorry unnie I can't go today. I forgot that someone booked an event at the restaurant today."

"Okay. Don't worry 2yeon will think about the event."

"Unnie i'm not going to work for 1 week."

1 week day off?? Do they allow that in a work.

"Why? You're leaving us here. Nayeon might get mad at you."

"I have a guest. Just explain it to Nayeon-unnie."

"What??! Is the girl back?! Why didn't you tell us that she arrived? I need to see her. How is she?"

"Unnie I think you're misunderstanding. I have another guest. It's not that girl but don't worry that girl will be back soon."

Which girl are they talking about? Why did Tzuyu's face turned into a sad one?

"Ohh I thought she's back. Tzuyu I need to go now. Byeee."

"I need to go too. Byee unnie. Please take care of the restaurant." She puts down her phone.

"Sana what do you want for brunch?"

"I can eat anything. Tzuyu you have a restaurant?"

"Oh yeah I haven't told you yet. I have that restaurant for almost 5 years."

(Author's note: Tzuyu has 23 years old in this story and Sana has 26)

"Oh you've must put a lot of work and effort to have your own restaurant."

"Yeah really a lot. Sana can you walk?"

I tried walking out of the room but I failed. I almost fell on the floor luckily Tzuyu catches me.

"You can't walk. Let me help you go downstairs."

"Thank you Tzuyu."

We went downstairs and Tzuyu is now starting to cook.

She's wearing an apron her hair is in a bun hairstyle. She looks really cute. I'm already full just by looking at her.

"Sana let's eat."