Chapter 3: Do me a favor

Sana's POV

"Tzuyu." I called her while facing her.

"What is it?" She asked while caressing my cheeks.

"What if-" my words got cutted when someone started ringing the doorbell.

The person outside started shouting.

"Tzuyu-ah let me in."

"Sana let's just continue later."

Tzuyu then started walking to the door. I followed her to the door too. Tzuyu opened the door. There was a short girl.

"Chaeyoung-ah! What are you doing here?" I heard Tzuyu mumbling something "I told you don't go here today."

"Hi Tzuyu." She waves her hand at us. "Who's this beautiful girl here?"

I heard Tzuyu groaning.

"Sana this is Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung this is Sana." I offered my hand for a hand shake Chaeyoung accepted it.

"Tzuyu have you finally got yourself into a relationship?"

What?!

"Are you crazy Chaeyoung-ah?! She's not my girlfriend." She said shouting.

"Ohhh. You're kinda stupid Tzuyu. She looks perfect for you. You guys could make the perfect couple."

My cheeks got hot after the thing she said.

"I'm not looking for a girlfriend." Tzuyu said in a cold tone.

"You sure? I'll try to flirt with Sana if you don't want her." She winked at me. This crazy smol bean.

"Don't you dare touch her." She said with her death stare.

"Wooahh keep calm Tzuyu. I was just joking around so don't get mad easily. Aren't you guys gonna let me in the house?"

"I'm leaving you guys. I need to go to the construction site of the other restaurant."

Tzuyu then went near to my ears to whisper something.

"Don't leave the house wait for me to arrive. BTW be careful with that smol bean. She's kinda crazy."

"Tzuyu-ah you know that I can hear you right??"

Tzuyu groaned.

"Chaeyoung-ah just don't do something crazy."

"Yes I won't. Trust me."

Tzuyu started walking to her car. She then start the engine and leaves.

Chaeyoung and I started entering the house. She sits on the couch. I sit on the other side of the couch.

We we're on an awkward silence for almost 10 minutes. Chaeyoung breaks the silence by asking me something.

"What did you do to Tzuyu?"

"What kind of question is that??"

"Just tell me what did you do to her."

"Nothing. Why would I do something to her."

"Okay... It's weird seeing Tzuyu not being cold to a stranger. She's always been cold to strangers except a one person."

"Why is she cold to people?"

"Well she always have been cold to everyone. When we were on our college days she was acting cold to everyone."

Tzuyu doesn't look like a cold person. She looks sweet and a nice person.